MIA, last seen on November the 8th in the year of Our Lord 2022

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
cLcCtJB.jpg

Anyone with information please call 1-800-MID-TERM.

Maybe Crockmaster fell into his own crock of shit and drowned or suffocated in it. :dunno:

But the real question is, does anybody care?

Nah.

Why wouldn't I be?

Oh! That's quite interesting. Apparently you're not up to date on the late 90s thing leftists did to deny the existence of Christ.

Dutch is..I noticed that. They tried to force it on us in school then, and I slap refused. Pretty sure I lost 1/2 a grade for that, so I got an A-. :dunno:

I had 1 foot out the door already; So I didn't care too much. That's about when schools started a serious decline. I saw it all happening real time.

Oh! That's quite interesting. Apparently you're not up to date on the late 90s thing leftists did to deny the existence of Christ.

Dutch is..I noticed that. They tried to force it on us in school then, and I slap refused. Pretty sure I lost 1/2 a grade for that, so I got an A-. :dunno:

I had 1 foot out the door already; So I didn't care too much. That's about when schools started a serious decline. I saw it all happening real time.

That's a nice fantasy. Plot to the next Resurrection movie?

Maybe Crockmaster fell into his own crock of shit and drowned or suffocated in it. :dunno:

But the real question is, does anybody care?

Nah.

I actually hope he's ok. I was on DP for the past 2 months. He has an account there and I didn't see him there either.

I actually hope he's ok. I was on DP for the past 2 months. He has an account there and I didn't see him there either.

The midterm results must have been extra tough on him.

I'm guessing maybe he abandoned any usernames he had prior to November 8th and is now somebody else.

No, it's an actual thing that happened in colleges in the late 90s. Ask me how I know you're older than me? :whoa:

Tbh, I think it's actually kinda cool that you don't know. :awesome:

I know that the terms originated in 1600's so it isn't a new thing. The Jewish community has been using them. You are free to use the terms interchangeably.

As to your school story, I don't believe you. And it isn't a "left" thing. It's your feverish imagination.

Back