MIA, last seen on November the 8th in the year of Our Lord 2022

"How the change from A.D. to C.E. heralds the sign of Jesus' Second Coming."

We always use BCE -before the common era, and CE-common era

It is certainly true that Jewish historians, intellectuals, and rabbis have long made a point of saying CE and BCE rather than AD and BC,

No, it's an actual thing that happened in colleges in the late 90s. Ask me how I know you're older than me? :whoa:

Tbh, I think it's actually kinda cool that you don't know. :awesome:

BC ("Before Christ") was changed to BCE ("Before Common Era") by Western archaeologists, scientists, and historians/scholars -- in the 17th Century -- to be a better way of describing the timeline of recorded history. Ditto for AD ("Anno Domini" In the Year of Our Lord) changing to CE ("Common Era"). Science is religion-neutral.

The Origin & History of the BCE/CE Dating System

BC ("Before Christ") was changed to BCE ("Before Common Era") by Western archaeologists, scientists, and historians/scholars -- in the 17th Century -- to be a better way of describing the timeline of recorded history. Ditto for AD ("Anno Domini" In the Year of Our Lord) changing to CE ("Common Era"). Science is religion-neutral.

The origin lies with some leftist shitbag wanting to deny the existence of Christ and had access to make policy in the school systems.

PAULIETALKIN-GIF.gif

Yeah, at the heart of it; It's an effort to deny the existence of Jesus Christ's life.

Merry Christmas! :awesome:

Me and a black guy from my neighborhood looked at each other when they were rollin' this shit out like "Wtf is this?!" And there were facepalms, too. I only had 2 papers due left and I bucked on both of 'em.

Idk what he did classwise; He became a preacher. I bucked that shit on them last 2 papers, though. It was the last class I took. Yeah, I got an A- on them papers, but my other grades were OK so I was OK.

Before Christ and Anno Domini, or go fuck your mother! 16 years I'd been in school by then and it was always the same; Then some Commie ShitLords wanted to change it. Fuck That!

What's bad is that they're indoctrinating kids with that bullshit to this very day and have been ever since then! :mad:

Everything on those 2 papers was on point except I stuck with Before Christ and Anno Domini. The prof damn sure red-inked every damn instance of it, too.

I probably still have those papers, somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah, at the heart of it; It's an effort to deny the existence of Jesus Christ's life.

Merry Christmas! :awesome:

Nope. Christianity is not the only religion. The Jews and the Chinese have their own calendars.

You think your religion is superior to the rest of the world.

The origin lies with some leftist shitbag wanting to deny the existence of Christ and had access to make policy in the school systems.

KcuhkG8.gif

And which paleontology, archaeology, or anthropology classes have you taken, again?

The War on Christmas is getting lamer by the year.

^^^^^^^^
(vid edited out bcuz no double videos)

Shit like that could persuade a body to think Hitler may have been right.

Somebody's Russian around there.

Dial it back a notch and check this:

Oh yeah, and Happy Hannukah.

Don't worry, Grok will be bitchslapping you soon enough, cupcake.

Maybe he accidentally hung himself in the closet due to auto-erotic asphyxiation? It's common for Trumpers to masturbate with a Trump tie around their necks.

Darth is MIA. Truth Detector was gone for a long time, but got paroled.

Shit like that could persuade a body to think Hitler may have been right.

Somebody's Russian around there.

Dial it back a notch and check this:

Oh yeah, and Happy Hannukah.

And then they wonder why the rest of us think of Reichwingers as bigots, Nazi symps, and haters.

Shit like that could persuade a body to think Hitler may have been right...
You already do, Matt. You are a violent, anti-American as your posts often prove.

Example:
No, but I did just have thoughts of slicing your penis off and shoving it into your surprised mouth.
I would pull a trigger on you for the good of America in a nanosecond, you POS!
It would give me the satisfaction that I stopped a traitor in his tracks, mid full shit talk. I shut him TF up.

624cle.jpg

Back