Michigan Notre Dame

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
I think the Michigan Notre Dame game last Saturday was one of the best football games I have ever seen....

With about a minute and a half left in the game, Michigan scored a touchdown and took the lead.....the stadium went wild.....

at about a minute, Notre Dame scored and retook the lead.....

then with around 8 seconds left on the clock, as the announcers were explaining how easy it would be for the quarterback to drop a knee and take position for the field goal that would put it in overtime he instead dropped a pass in the endzone for the win......

a half hour after the game they showed an aerial view of the stadium and no one had left yet......

It was one of the better games over the weekend. Close game that was hard-fought by both teams. And the bonus is that ND lost again.

I think the Michigan Notre Dame game last Saturday was one of the best football games I have ever seen....

With about a minute and a half left in the game, Michigan scored a touchdown and took the lead.....the stadium went wild.....

at about a minute, Notre Dame scored and retook the lead.....

then with around 8 seconds left on the clock, as the announcers were explaining how easy it would be for the quarterback to drop a knee and take position for the field goal that would put it in overtime he instead dropped a pass in the endzone for the win......

a half hour after the game they showed an aerial view of the stadium and no one had left yet......

michigan sucks!

I enjoyed watching ND lose their first game too. Not as dramatic on the field, but I had no idea a human being could turn so many colors and not die.

Back