Mike Gravel, who lost his sanity

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://tinyurl.com/39h5w8

This is a video of him. He stares at the camera for one minute. Then he goes over, picks up a rock, throws it into a nearby river, and walks off. This lasts two minutes. Odd. I like the guy.

I know what I was thinking whenever I heard Mike Gravel was presidency. Who the fuck is this guy?

He was a senator from Alaska for 12 years... in the 70's. I honestly don't even know how he met the requirements. But anyway, he was defeated in the Democratic primary in 1980 (the Democrat that won it went on to lose the seat to the Republican in the generals), and then his wife divorced him, and then he apparently went insane. Now he's running for president. He's considered an old kook amongst them, and has only been invited to one debate, where he was allow 5 minutes of speaking time in a two hour debate.

Mike Gravel is no anonymous kook, dredged up from the grave. He's an important figure in american history.

He almost single handedly ended the military draft in the early 1970s with a 6 month long one-man fillibuster, and he almost single handedly defied the criminal Nixon adminstration, by going on the the Senate floor and reading the entire Pentagon Papers into the congresssional record, just as the Nixon adminstration was suing the NY Times to reclassify the papers.

Back