Minecraft

I built a castle in the sky and currently I'm working on an interconnected mountaintop railway system so that I can quickly zoom to the further portions of my empire. I want to build an expansion of the sky castle in glass. I just finished the first mountaintop fortress that serves as a railway station/another mine (although I've figured out that the top of a mountain is a bad place to put a mine, since all the ore is lower).

I also have a ridiculous and unavigable network of mines below my workshop.

i remember when i was like 10 we had this neighborhood kid that nobody liked and everyone ignored all the time. well one day i found out he had sim city 2000 O_O So i started going over his house to play that game. I would just go up to his computer room and play for hours, and promptly ignore the kid afterwards

It was fun. Sim Towers' version of disasters was things which could harm a commercial building, so the hotels could get roaches, and mad bombers could plant explosives so you had to make sure you were employing enough security officers to keep up with the height of your tower (plus giving them enough access to each floor), down to traffic problems concerning elevators and stairwells.

It was fun. Sim Towers' version of disasters was things which could harm a commercial building, so the hotels could get roaches, and mad bombers could plant explosives so you had to make sure you were employing enough security officers to keep up with the height of your tower (plus giving them enough access to each floor), down to traffic problems concerning elevators and stairwells.
My towers always ended up roach infested. So I said fuck it, built a sky lobby and no way to get to it. I'd always think of myself up there, laughing my scotch soaked ass off at the proles wanting so badly to be in my sky lobby.

Back