Missed this

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of Officer Wilson being successful in stopping Michael Brown from assaulting him.

How is stopping a thug from killing a cop a tragedy?

Wait, Michael Brown was killing officer Wilson? I didn't know. Well, excuse the fuck out of me, I'll go have a beer, then. I'm sure both the Wilson family and the Brown family had a great time celebrating the anniversary of Michael's death.

Wait, Michael Brown was killing officer Wilson? I didn't know. Well, excuse the fuck out of me, I'll go have a beer, then. I'm sure both the Wilson family and the Brown family had a great time celebrating the anniversary of Michael's death.

He obviously tried to. If you were the cop would you have let him take your gun?

You are celebrating a tragedy? Do you have a speck of humanity in your body?

I'm celebrating the FACT that a Police Officer was able to defend himself and go home to his family.
Don't you think that Wilson being able to go home, that evening, was a good thing?

After he had already assaulted Wilson and then decided to try and bum rush him; I would said that given the opportunity, that Wilson may have very well tried to kill Wilson.
Unless you have some other plausible reason Brown tried to take Wilson's gun!!

You have to hand it to Democrats- they play full-court-press on every issue, and never give up even when facts are clearly against them. Then they try to re-write history to obscure the facts.

Back