MLB time is here again.

Socrtease

Verified User
Yankees have already won a series against the Wicked Queer nation IN Boston, and since Toronto lost tonight are only a half game out of first. I know there is a long season left, but never too early to start talking shit about the Red Sux.

RedSoxFan.jpg

Go Red Sox! Fight the Roid Rage!!!!!

Yeah, I'm going to get to that next on my excitment list. Gotta finish watching this paint dry first.

Yeah, I'm going to get to that next on my excitment list. Gotta finish watching this paint dry first.

A friend of mine (living in Baltimore and missing Bama) posted something on FB that I laughed at.

"Orioles had record low attendance at season opener his week, just over 9k fans. Alabama football expects 90k at A-day exhibition game Saturday. These be different worlds."

sox girl is smokin

red sox will have undoubtedly another 90+ win season. Maybe more. Get ready to be boston'd

sox girl is smokin

red sox will have undoubtedly another 90+ win season. Maybe more. Get ready to be boston'd

it's going to be another 90+ win season for the sox. perhaps more.

prepare to be boston'd

sox girl is hot btw

A friend of mine (living in Baltimore and missing Bama) posted something on FB that I laughed at.

"Orioles had record low attendance at season opener his week, just over 9k fans. Alabama football expects 90k at A-day exhibition game Saturday. These be different worlds."

That say's it all!!!

That girl above is soo hot, I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to smell one of her farts

What's your team: Injuns, Pirates, Phillies, Sox, or Cubs?
The very first professional sports team. The Cincinnati Reds. I grew up watching one of the best 3 teams in the history of MLB play in the 70's. That Big Red Machine was something else. Johnny Bench was my sports idol as a kid. To this day I have not seen a catcher play defensively as good as he did. The best I've ever seen and back then it was unheard of for a Catcher to hit 40 home runs.

um even when the red sox weren't getting championships there were many times that they were a solid/great team

MLB is too commercial, I prefer college baseball.

Yes the above is retarded and I only said it to get back at all you limey bastards that said the same thing everytime I posted an NBA thread.

The very first professional sports team. The Cincinnati Reds. I grew up watching one of the best 3 teams in the history of MLB play in the 70's. That Big Red Machine was something else. Johnny Bench was my sports idol as a kid. To this day I have not seen a catcher play defensively as good as he did. The best I've ever seen and back then it was unheard of for a Catcher to hit 40 home runs.

Whoops, forgot about the Redstockings. :clink:

Back