Moby: God Destroys Right-Wing Republicans With Tornados, Hurricanes

I'm just trying to point out another small logical inconsistency on the part of our evangelical pals.

Thanks Captain Obvious LOL.

God also hates churches along with mobile home parks. Note how often they are both destroyed in weather-related happenstance. Lightning, in particular, loves churches.

God also hates churches along with mobile home parks. Note how often they are both destroyed in weather-related happenstance. Lightning, in particular, loves churches.

Yeah reminds me of a church in Lexington KY, years ago. a pretty day with only a few clouds. A minister was waliing into his church and was struck dead by lightening. Only bolt all day it would appear.....
If I was supersticious it would worry me.

He's a musician. Definitely not from that crazy church. Actually I think I remember reading that the church was going to protest Falwell's funeral. I couldn't stand the guy, but I don't think that he's done anything deserving of protesting his funeral.

Actually I think people should protest the Godhatesfag's members' funerals or funerals that they attend.

Yeah reminds me of a church in Lexington KY, years ago. a pretty day with only a few clouds. A minister was waliing into his church and was struck dead by lightening. Only bolt all day it would appear.....
If I was supersticious it would worry me.

Waaaaa??????? RU serious?

Do you know the name of the Church? were you there? That's be an interesting story to read about.

I agree no use to protest Foulwells funeral, only gives his followers more ammo.
Just glad Foulthewell got to go home to God. Umm well maybe he went there ;)

Waaaaa??????? RU serious?

Do you know the name of the Church? were you there? That's be an interesting story to read about.

Nope was not there, just remember reading about it in the paper. Long time ago ,25 yrs ? , apparently God has since quit policing his ministers.

There are actually some Christians now that are not afraid to say they are liberals...Strange how a couple of years can change things....Stoopid hoomans.

There are actually some Christians now that are not afraid to say they are liberals...Strange how a couple of years can change things....Stoopid hoomans.
Monkey see, monkey do. ;)

Yeah, we can be remarkably stupid in some ways. The funny thing is, though, that we tend to get it more-or-less right in the long run.

Back