Mock the Magic Masketeers

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
iu

DEMOCRATS using binkies to wean themselves off magical masks

article-8648-1.jpg

With the CDC finally relaxing some guidelines around mask-wearing, DEMOCRATS are facing the dread of parting with something that has been giving them feelings of safety and security for over a year.

To help them cope with the loss, many DEMOCRATS are turning to baby pacifiers to help wean them off the masks.

"The binky is a perfect bridge toward a mask-less future," said one DEMOCRAT. He then quickly popped the rubber nipple back in his mouth for a few minutes before continuing. "I think it's important to be open and vulnerable about the trauma we have all experienced in the last year." He then grabbed his blanket and teddy bear and went down for a nap.

Dr. Fauci has endorsed the use of binkies for vaccinated DEMOCRATS, but he's still suggesting a mask be worn over them at all times.

https://bit.ly/3yAE9F1

Hopefully, Anchovies will fact-check this obvious parody.

This thread is 100% ignorant.

I have a family member that served this country and is recovering from cancer. He wears a mask because at 82, if he gets COVID, he is dead.

Many Americans are in similar situations. They are our heroes, our parents and grandparents. I respect their choice to wear a mask. I continue wear one in public to honor their sacrifice for this country and out of respect for my fellow Americans.

You mock out of selfishness, hatred of Americans who don't believe as you do, and ignorance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"After multiple Twitter users critiqued her, Milano replied saying there was a filter inside the mask. "A--holes, mask has a carbon filter in it. So, yes, it might be crochet but totally safe," Milano wrote. "Mask has a filter in it for f---'s sake. A carbon one. My mom makes them. "

"Saying".

:laugh:

Back