MOD double standard

zappasguitar

So, up in the Announcement forum, in the "Darla" thread, Grind admits that yesterday the mods received "countless reports".

I'm just wondering how many posters got banned yesterday for the "countless reports" he claims, to have received.

After all, I got banned for 4 reports in three weeks, so I'd like to see some consistency from the MODS for once.

But I do get it was just a personal vendetta for Grind and that's why I got banned.

Boy oh boy, this new board and it's freedoms sure is a better place than it was when the rules were enforced.

YOU UNBELIEVABLE FUCKING RETARD.

YOU WERE NOT BANNED FOR REPORTING POSTS.

YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE YOU WERE USING THE REPORT FEATURE TO RANT. KNOWING the things you were reporting were not against the rules.

almost all reports yesterday were legitimate. you fucking idiot.

YOU UNBELIEVABLE FUCKING RETARD.

YOU WERE NOT BANNED FOR REPORTING POSTS.

YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE YOU WERE USING THE REPORT FEATURE TO RANT. KNOWING the things you were reporting were not against the rules.

almost all reports yesterday were legitimate. you fucking idiot.

I call bullshit...

Produce my reports and PROVE I was "ranting" or admit it's just more angry Grind horseshit.

Whenever I came across a post I thought violated the rules, I merely filed a report asking it it did indeed violate any rule.

Since I am not a MOD, I had no way of KNOWING FOR CERTAIN whether a post broke the rules or not, so I asked the mods.

You banned me because you despise me and wanted to get revenge for my highlighting your double standard.

Anyone want to bet that for some reason, Grind can't access and provide these supposed "ranting" reports.

Zap they are riechwinger gun nuts!
Don't look for even close to fair treatment
Grindtard prefers trolls to educated liberals
Chill man, I'm sending you an Internet joint

I call bullshit...

Produce my reports and PROVE I was "ranting" or admit it's just more angry Grind horseshit.

Whenever I came across a post I thought violated the rules, I merely filed a report asking it it did indeed violate any rule.

Since I am not a MOD, I had no way of KNOWING FOR CERTAIN whether a post broke the rules or not, so I asked the mods.

You banned me because you despise me and wanted to get revenge for my highlighting your double standard.

Anyone want to bet that for some reason, Grind can't access and provide these supposed "ranting" reports.

Just as I thought.

Grind's got NOTHING.

I asked him to back up his unsubstantiated claim and he responds by providing a heaping pile of Jack with a side order of Squat.

Come on Grind...PROVE I was "ranting" as you claimed.

I actually compiled a list before I initiated the ban. I do these things to have reference points.

I decided yesterday however that I am not going to give you anymore attention on this matter. It's done and over with, and I am not going to let you drag out a one day ban into a 2 month long complain fest.

You are one of the most intellectually dishonest people on this site, and there isn't much to be gained from me showing all your bullshit reports to us.

Additionally some of the reports involve other people and situations that it doesn't seem wise to dredge up.

Most of the people on here trust my side of the story more than yours. I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

My rule for dealing with you is to listen for exactly what you want, and then to do the opposite.

I actually compiled a list before I initiated the ban. I do these things to have reference points.

I decided yesterday however that I am not going to give you anymore attention on this matter. It's done and over with, and I am not going to let you drag out a one day ban into a 2 month long complain fest.

You are one of the most intellectually dishonest people on this site, and there isn't much to be gained from me showing all your bullshit reports to us.

Additionally some of the reports involve other people and situations that it doesn't seem wise to dredge up.

Most of the people on here trust my side of the story more than yours. I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

My rule for dealing with you is to listen for exactly what you want, and then to do the opposite.

That's what I thought.

You've got NOTHING and you KNOW it.

You made up some bullshit lies and now you can't back them up with proof.

That's what I thought.

You've got NOTHING and you KNOW it.

You made up some bullshit lies and now you can't back them up with proof.

It's exactly like debating any other lying Rightie.

Grind makes a bunch of bullshit claims, then, when asked to provide some corroboration he feigns outrage and runs away.

Why won't he just slap those bad boys up?

I've given him permission.

Could it be he doesn't want everyone knowing what a lying little turd he really is?

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to know how badly he overreacted to my "ranting" reports?

We'll never know until someone holds the MODS to some kind of standard of honesty.

It's exactly like debating any other lying Rightie.

Grind makes a bunch of bullshit claims, then, when asked to provide some corroboration he feigns outrage and runs away.

Why won't he just slap those bad boys up?

I've given him permission.

Could it be he doesn't want everyone knowing what a lying little turd he really is?

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to know how badly he overreacted to my "ranting" reports?

We'll never know until someone holds the MODS to some kind of standard of honesty.

Back