Moms

If your mom is good and you love them, let them know. Now.

Visited my mom, had a great dinner and then when we went to her home had a 3 hour talk about stuff. Just incredible.

I remember I couldn't wait to get away from her, now I cherish every moment.

Moms are the best.

And my mom is a hottie BTW. Good fucking lord after she divorced my dad, well he divorced her.... The men came out of the freaking word works. She turned them all down, until Jr high.

The freaking hunky men, not that many you pervs, walking around the house was, actually, funny. I would get work out tips from them and how to pick up girls... Lol

Visited my mom, had a great dinner and then when we went to her home had a 3 hour talk about stuff. Just incredible.

Moms are the best.

Jades mom still breast feeds him and makes a mean grilled cheese.

She cuts the crust off for him and everything

Moms are the best.

Lost my mom on Halloween Day, 1987. Halloween was one of her favorites. Always dressed up to greet the kids with her own costume.

Halloween will never be the same.

Her children, her grandkids and her great grandkids still talk about her lovliness, her grace, her laughter, her forgiveness, her beauty, after 32 years.

And my mom is a hottie BTW. Good fucking lord after she divorced my dad, well he divorced her.... The men came out of the freaking word works. She turned them all down, until Jr high.

The freaking hunky men, not that many you pervs, walking around the house was, actually, funny. I would get work out tips from them and how to pick up girls... Lol

Yea....you're Mom is definitely hot and unlike Grinds Mom she doesn't spit. I find it dissapointing when women spit. Spitters are quitters I say!

For once, I agree with Yurt on a thread.

Obviously, there are low life pieces of human shit that can’t.

Lost my mom on Halloween Day, 1987. Halloween was one of her favorites. Always dressed up to greet the kids with her own costume.

Halloween will never be the same.

Her children, her grandkids and her great grandkids still talk about her lovliness, her grace, her laughter, her forgiveness, her beauty, after 32 years.

That is a sad loss. Your mom seemed like an incredible woman.

I don't know your age, but that seems like a young loss. I've sometimes wondered if my mom passed when I wasn't old and I freak the fook out. I'm middle age and she has started talking to me about her passing and I can't even deal with it.

How did you deal with it?

That is a sad loss. Your mom seemed like an incredible woman.

I don't know your age, but that seems like a young loss. I've sometimes wondered if my mom passed when I wasn't old and I freak the fook out. I'm middle age and she has started talking to me about her passing and I can't even deal with it.

How did you deal with it?

I was 33. Mom was only 69.

Fucking cigarettes.

We dealt with it the same way we dealt with it as my dad at 92 or my wife’s dad at 100. A passing.

Just love that they gave us joy when they were here.

Something that Dark Soul can’t appreciate.

Back