Monkey attack sets off deadly tribal clashes in Libya

anatta

100% recycled karma

www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/monkey-attack-sets-deadly-tribal-clashes-libya-161120162450750.html

Days of deadly tribal clashes have erupted in southern Libya after a pet monkey attacked a high school girl.

Abdel-Rahman Areish, the head of Sabha city hospital, told The Associated Press news agency on Sunday 20 people have been killed and 50 wounded. Reuters said at least 16 people died in four days of fighting.

According to residents and local reports, the latest bout of violence erupted after a monkey that belonged to a shopkeeper from the Gaddadfa tribe attacked a group of schoolgirls passing by.

The monkey pulled off a girl's headscarf and reportedly bit and scratched her, leading men from the Awlad Suleiman tribe to retaliate by killing three Gaddadfa people - as well as the monkey.

"There was an escalation on the second and third days with the use of tanks, mortars, and other heavy weapons," a resident told Reuters on condition of anonymity because of the denigrating security situation.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/monkey-attack-sets-deadly-tribal-clashes-libya-161120162450750.html

Days of deadly tribal clashes have erupted in southern Libya after a pet monkey attacked a high school girl.

Abdel-Rahman Areish, the head of Sabha city hospital, told The Associated Press news agency on Sunday 20 people have been killed and 50 wounded. Reuters said at least 16 people died in four days of fighting.

According to residents and local reports, the latest bout of violence erupted after a monkey that belonged to a shopkeeper from the Gaddadfa tribe attacked a group of schoolgirls passing by.

The monkey pulled off a girl's headscarf and reportedly bit and scratched her, leading men from the Awlad Suleiman tribe to retaliate by killing three Gaddadfa people - as well as the monkey.

"There was an escalation on the second and third days with the use of tanks, mortars, and other heavy weapons," a resident told Reuters on condition of anonymity because of the denigrating security situation.

Must be Hillary

how does a monkey starting tribal warfare =Hillary?

Hillary was monkeying around in Libya??? WTF??

Hillary owns Libya.
Listen shmuck; if these "tribes" turn to mortar fire over the antics of a pet perhaps rhe existing Civil War was a bit more of a problem than Hillary ever was.

Fuck you cunt. You are by far the most useless most dishonest poster here.
that isn't true.....there's BucKKKle, and Desh and Chrispy and you, of course......there's Bill and Gomer......Althea and Darla when they show up......gosh the list is so long I doubt I'm even in the running......

Hillary owns Libya.
gadddamn. It took Clinton losing the election for you to finally wise up -
but at least you finally did

Listen shmuck; if these "tribes" turn to mortar fire over the antics of a pet perhaps rhe existing Civil War was a bit more of a problem than Hillary ever was.
the tribal and geographical divisions are always there -it took Qaddafi to hold the country together.
The existing civil war Is a part of that -correct;
but it's also the sudden decapitation of Qaddafi that led to the spasmodic situation of militias rule
exasperated by NATO destruction of infrastructure..and the rushing in of AQ ( Ansar al-Sharia /L.I.F.G/ etc)

By gawd though.. I do not want to be picayune ..you finally got the big picture

that isn't true.....there's BucKKKle, and Desh and Chrispy and you, of course......there's Bill and Gomer......Althea and Darla when they show up......gosh the list is so long I doubt I'm even in the running......

Sounds like your defense of Trump. Sure, he's worthless and completely lacking in character, but look at the alternatives!

gadddamn. It took Clinton losing the election for you to finally wise up -
but at least you finally did

the tribal and geographical divisions are always there -it took Qaddafi to hold the country together.
The existing civil war Is a part of that -correct;
but it's also the sudden decapitation of Qaddafi that led to the spasmodic situation of militias rule
exasperated by NATO destruction of infrastructure..and the rushing in of AQ ( Ansar al-Sharia /L.I.F.G/ etc)

By gawd though.. I do not want to be picayune ..you finally got the big picture

Twit doesn't do sarcasm either.

You are so full of shit. it must run out your nose when you bend over to tie your shoes...

Twit doesn't do sarcasm either.
aww c'mon! you were doing so well.
You've seen the documentation, the analysis - it is what it is.

Embrace the karma of Clinton getting her warmonger ass kicked to the curb.
her legacy is Shiva like destruction of Libya

Back