Moody Monday Mumblings

I sometimes feel like a mommas boy. I just saw my mother and I swear at times she talked to me like I was a kid and I totally listened as if it was natural for someone to talk to me like that at my age!

I asked my significant other and she laughed at me and said, yes, you are a bit of a mommas boy. I'm like what?! Bitch I will pull over and spank your ass right now. What I really said was - - really, how so?

:palm:

Who here isn't a mommas boy?

Also, just curious, do women have the same thing with dad's? We have all heard of daddy's girl. I've never heard of a guy being a daddy boy or a girl being a mommy girl.

Whats up with that?

House cleaners

We have a house cleaner come twice a month. And she says to me..... Make sure you clean your toilet because that isn't her job.

I nearly shit myself and then of course I cleaned the toilet before the freaking house cleaner came.

I sometimes feel like a mommas boy. I just saw my mother and I swear at times she talked to me like I was a kid and I totally listened as if it was natural for someone to talk to me like that at my age!

I asked my significant other and she laughed at me and said, yes, you are a bit of a mommas boy. I'm like what?! Bitch I will pull over and spank your ass right now. What I really said was - - really, how so?

Also, just curious, do women have the same thing with dad's? We have all heard of daddy's girl. I've never heard of a guy being a daddy boy or a girl being a mommy girl.

Whats up with that?

I have an elderly aunt...91...who still gets frantic the day before the cleaning lady comes.

"I have got to clean up," she says, "the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow."

Jeez.

Anyway, she and my other aunt used to live together before the one died. And I think they were hoping for someone to come over one day and ask to eat off the floors. They certainly bragged about the floors being clean enough for that to happen.

Yeah, Yaya, I'm of Italian decent...and no Italian heritage man is ever completely free of his mother or the influence she wielded during childhood. I left home at age 17...and supported myself from then on, but...ya know!

Whats up with that?

My wife sometimes remarks how happy she is that my mother "raised me right," that I know how to treat a lady, and so on.

I have an elderly aunt...91...who still gets frantic the day before the cleaning lady comes.

"I have got to clean up," she says, "the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow."

Jeez.

Anyway, she and my other aunt used to live together before the one died. And I think they were hoping for someone to come over one day and ask to eat off the floors. They certainly bragged about the floors being clean enough for that to happen.

Yeah, Yaya, I'm of Italian decent...and no Italian heritage man is ever completely free of his mother or the influence she wielded during childhood. I left home at age 17...and supported myself from then on, but...ya know!

That's because you're Italian-American. Back in the old country, they don't leave home at 17, and they don't become self-sufficient for a long time.

:truestory:

Whats up with that?

I was a mama's boy, until she passed on a few years ago. Just buried my dad day before yesterday. Now I'm just an orphan.

I was a mama's boy, until she passed on a few years ago. Just buried my dad day before yesterday. Now I'm just an orphan.

Sorry to hear about your loss CB. By your posts your parents did a great raising you. Keep handing that down to future generations. The world needs people like you.

My condolences...your parents will always be there for you, though, in your heart and soul. That never changes...

So sorry to hear that your father has passed, you have my sincere condolences. My dad passed 4 1/2 yrs ago. Mom has stage 4 cancer at 92, but still going strong.

I hate to even think about my mom dying. She has started talking to me about her will and stuff and it irritates me, but I understand the need to discuss such things.

It must have been hard on you, I can't even imagine.

House cleaners

We have a house cleaner come twice a month. And she says to me..... Make sure you clean your toilet because that isn't her job.

I nearly shit myself and then of course I cleaned the toilet before the freaking house cleaner came.

Makes perfect sense to me. No one wants the house cleaners to gossip among each about how dirty our toilets are. ;)

Back