moon2012-the topic:Islamic countries~Europe??????????

Bill

Malarkeyville
In your last response you noted my question was off-topic, fair enough it was..

Now my question is the topic:)

I asked you 4 or 5 times in various threads about your feelings/thoughts about Europe, about it becoming more Islamic & your thoughts on perhaps some countries some day having a Muslim majority & what, if any changes might occur??

Again, thnX for your response..

moony is a radical muslime who supports whole heartedly the tenets of jihad. He only comes on here to spread his ISIS propaganda. He NEVER EVER criticizes actions of his fellow muslimes no matter what atrocity they commit

He and his brethren follow the ideology of a pedophile; mohamud. Why would anyone take someone like moony muslime seriously.

Moony muslime should be executed and buried in a grave with pig guts and allow dogs to piss on it

moony is a radical muslime who supports whole heartedly the tenets of jihad. He only comes on here to spread his ISIS propaganda. He NEVER EVER criticizes actions of his fellow muslimes no matter what atrocity they commit

He and his brethren follow the ideology of a pedophile; mohamud. Why would anyone take someone like moony muslime seriously.

Moony muslime should be executed and buried in a grave with pig guts and allow dogs to piss on it
Ordinarily I would call you a racist arshole with shit for brains but in his case that's fair comment.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

who lit your tampon?

Back