Morality defiled

uscitizen

Villified User
All of the stuff done by the right wing in the name of morality makes me sick.

It is moral not to feed the poor ?

It is moral for only those who can afford it to have proper medical care ?

It is moral to oppose food labeling laws so consumers can make informed decisions ?

It is moral to give the largest tax cuts to those who need it the least ?

it is moral to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq who had done nothing to us?

Hell hath no false outrage like one who has an adgenda desguised as morality.

All of the stuff done by the right wing in the name of morality makes me sick.

It is moral not to feed the poor ?

It is moral for only those who can afford it to have proper medical care ?

It is moral to oppose food labeling laws so consumers can make informed decisions ?

It is moral to give the largest tax cuts to those who need it the least ?

it is moral to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq who had done nothing to us?

Hell hath no false outrage like one who has an adgenda desguised as morality.

Well according to Assclown, all Morality has to be mutually beneficial. So, feeding the poor and helping the sick and needy, do nothing mutual for me. It is also not mutually beneficial for me to pay for your health care, or to pay for labeling your food because you are too stupid to be informed otherwise. It's also not 'mutually beneficial' to take 36% of one persons income and give it to someone else, without their consent. Now, killing radical Islamofascists seems to have some mutual benefit, we haven't lost any more American citizens lives to planes being flown into buildings since we started practicing that behavior.

So you are agreeing with AHZ now Dixie ?

No on the 911 deaths, but we have lost about an equal amount in combat, with tens of thousands more maimed.

And the sad thing is Iraq Had nothing to do with 911.

Last edited:
So you are agreeing with AHZ now Dixie ?

No on the 911 deaths, but we have lost about an equal amount in combat, with tens of thousands more maimed.

And the sad thing is Iraq Had nothing to do with 911.

No, I don't agree with Assclowns definition of Morality or his theory of how it originated. I was merely pointing out, if you go by his standard of morality, only one thing you mentioned fit the criteria.

As for Iraq.... let's crunch the numbers... We've killed about 200,000 terrorists. It took 19 terrorists to kill 3000 Americans. So we have potentially saved the lives of 31,578,000 American citizens. Minus the 5000 brave American service men and women who gave their lives for this cause, and we have benefited by 31,573,000 to date and counting.

Well according to Assclown, all Morality has to be mutually beneficial. So, feeding the poor and helping the sick and needy, do nothing mutual for me.

It is also not mutually beneficial for me to pay for your health care, or to pay for labeling your food because you are too stupid to be informed otherwise. It's also not 'mutually beneficial' to take 36% of one persons income and give it to someone else, without their consent. Now, killing radical Islamofascists seems to have some mutual benefit, we haven't lost any more American citizens lives to planes being flown into buildings since we started practicing that behavior.

If you're in business, you need employees and customers. And you just never know when you will be on the other end of the equation, hence the goodwill you established previously is more likely to be reciprocated. So, again, your argument blows dogs.

If you're in business, you need employees and customers. And you just never know when you will be on the other end of the equation, hence the goodwill you established previously is more likely to be reciprocated. So, again, your argument blows dogs.

It may be "more likely to" but that would require you have faith and trust that such a thing might occur. Ooooooo.... how's that fist feel?

It may be "more likely to" but that would require you have faith and trust that such a thing might occur. Ooooooo.... how's that fist feel?

But it's a belief in people, not a god. And it's not the irrational "beleive me cuz I'm god, kill your son becaus I said" type of faith. It's a belief which comes the ability to place ourselves in the position of others, or empathy, something you don't understand.

you only understand brutal hieararchy. You know not compassion. You also worship evil.

But it's a belief in people, not a god. And it's not the irrational "beleive me cuz I'm god, kill your son becaus I said" type of faith. It's a belief which comes the ability to place ourselves in the position of others, or empathy, something you don't understand.

you only understand brutal hieararchy. You know not compassion. You also worship evil.

Whatever! You've demonstrated that Morality, regardlessly of how loosely it is defined, requires faith and belief in something. That is good enough for me. Case Closed---Assclown Fisted! :)

Whatever! You've demonstrated that Morality, regardlessly of how loosely it is defined, requires faith and belief in something. That is good enough for me. Case Closed---Assclown Fisted! :)

No. Dumbass. Belief in something is not religious or religion. You believe the sun will rise tomorrow. That thought is consistent with atheism. You may simply be aware of how the earth spins around thus causing the sun to APPEAR to rise and fall. All beliefs are not religion you refisted shitsmoker.

I can't believe this, but I agree with Ass...morality does not require a god or religion. Altruism ever hear of it.

neither jesus or mohammad exist all tools created by the jews to create unease amongst people of the world and allow them to take over behind the scenes

I can't believe this, but I agree with Ass...morality does not require a god or religion. Altruism ever hear of it.

I've never argued that Morality needed a God or Religion. That is his deliberate mis-characterization of what I've said. My argument has always been that Morality requires faith (belief) and trust in something. He finally nailed his ass to the floor, and I knew he eventually would, if I gave it time. Now he admits it requires faith and trust, but not "Religion", mind you! Noooo LOL!

I've never argued that Morality needed a God or Religion. That is his deliberate mis-characterization of what I've said. My argument has always been that Morality requires faith (belief) and trust in something. He finally nailed his ass to the floor, and I knew he eventually would, if I gave it time. Now he admits it requires faith and trust, but not "Religion", mind you! Noooo LOL!

Morality require faith and trust in something, let me think about that, I guess you would need faith and trust to believe that others will act in the same way you do.

Morality require faith and trust in something, let me think about that, I guess you would need faith and trust to believe that others will act in the same way you do.

Not really to me Froggie. My morality does not depend on what others do, it just depends on me doing what I believe is right.

aggression should be rewarded in some manners despite opposition. we must understand the need to recognize destructive attempts to dominate as early as possible.

I believe that the sun will come up every day. I have no faith that there is a heaven or God.

How do you misunderstand so wildly ?

LOL... I am a Spiritualist, I have not ever argued for "God."

My argument on Morality was, it is based on trust and faith (belief) in something. Thanks for helping to confirm that I was correct. Now go away!

Back