More JUSTice action

doniston

Aint I a cutie? HEH HEH
Gitmo is becoming more Just. It seems the Judges think those inmates have rights after all," in spite of George's objections."

GOOD FOR THEM

It is a scourge on our reputations to have this type of detention going on in our names.

Bush and Team have made a mockery of our fine democracy an d it will take years to recover our good name.

The absolute worst president in history.

It is a scourge on our reputations to have this type of detention going on in our names.

Bush and Team have made a mockery of our fine democracy an d it will take years to recover our good name.

The absolute worst president in history.
I am bumping this thread because it seems that while I am quite liberal. i have agreed with several of the recent decisions of the Supreme court that I am being informed is moving far the the right. :confused: Very confused. Am I becoming conservative? if so, should I call Kavorian????

I am bumping this thread because it seems that while I am quite liberal. i have agreed with several of the recent decisions of the Supreme court that I am being informed is moving far the the right. :confused: Very confused. Am I becoming conservative? if so, should I call Kavorian????

If I may pay you a compliment Doniston one of the reasons I enjoy this board is that there are people who here who while they may lean left or right have opinions that are not 100% in lockstep with their party. You are one of them as you just said yourself and it makes for a much more interesting and entertaining board imho rather than strictly partisans arguing back and forth.

If I may pay you a compliment Doniston one of the reasons I enjoy this board is that there are people who here who while they may lean left or right have opinions that are not 100% in lockstep with their party. You are one of them as you just said yourself and it makes for a much more interesting and entertaining board imho rather than strictly partisans arguing back and forth.

THANKS However , this is also why I don't beleive that Republican, or Democratic is an accurate description of people. they are too much alike./

Much closer than Liberal or Conservative (both of which are found in both parties.)

Back