More Republicans to win in Washington State.

Yep only reason I am here. It is not like I am going to "convert" anyone.

Well that and the fact that I do like to "crow" a bit about being right about bush and the war, etc...
Payback for all the abuse I took from the Pinhead Bush supporters in the past.

It helps me blow off steam and make political comments that somethings can not be made to friends and family!

Yeah I would imagine that political boards are not too much fun for the right leaning crowds these days....

Well it does get boring when simpletons can only say 'Bush sucks'. Ok, fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion. But when the simpletons can only say "Bush sucks" over and over and nothing else well not it doesn't make for very interesting discussion.

There are actually interesting political conversations that can be had that don't have anything to do with Bush. It's possible.

Well it does get boring when simpletons can only say 'Bush sucks'. Ok, fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion. But when the simpletons can only say "Bush sucks" over and over and nothing else well not it doesn't make for very interesting discussion.

There are actually interesting political conversations that can be had that don't have anything to do with Bush. It's possible.

Yeah pretty boring , I have not been called a pinhead surrender monkey anti American liberal in a long time :D

Back