More stuff

Lowaicue

英語在香港
Oh dear, spoke too soon. Barby in the local village chicken with lemon and wrapped in a banana leaf. Succ-u-lent. A few Tsing Taos to wash it all down. Retired hurt at about nine. Small shop in the village sells beer but stocks are limited so four people I vaguely knew had commandeered the only table which groaned beneath what appeared to be a weeks supply of beer.
Lets hope next week is quieter. Have to finalise some stuff for the American market. I really don't know why I offer! Looks like that and some more stuff will occupy me til January. Hey ho.

I make fun of the American beers I have tasted. Mostly, I must admit, Budweiser.
I am surprised you pour scorn on Tsing Tao, it is a German beer much loved by Americans and all nationalities. But each to his own.

The King of Proles;bt129 said:
It's in the exact same category as Bud (albeit higher rated) and brewed in China (though you may be referring to the recipe origins, in which case, it's more Czech than German)

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/style/38

Well googled. And your own experience? Bud is, to me, cloyingly sweet, Tsing Tao suits me fine. You should try it sometime.

It's not hard to beat Bud, but I wouldn't categorize it as sweet. Tsing Tao is better though, but I'll stick to my ESBs.

Back