Most Americans favor DEI programs: Survey

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Most Americans favor diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs, according to a new poll.

The poll, from The Washington Post and Ipsos, found that 61 percent of Americans think it is “a good thing” for companies to take up DEI programs, which are often aimed at promoting fairness and equality in institutions. Thirty-four percent of respondents said it is “a bad thing” for companies to take up DEI programs.

DEI programs have become a hot-button issue for American conservatives, with congressional Republicans introducing a bill to ban them and their funding in the federal government last week. Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), who introduced the bill, said DEI “has no place in our federal government or anywhere else in our society.”

Most Americans favor diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs, according to a new poll.

The poll, from The Washington Post and Ipsos, found that 61 percent of Americans think it is “a good thing” for companies to take up DEI programs, which are often aimed at promoting fairness and equality in institutions. Thirty-four percent of respondents said it is “a bad thing” for companies to take up DEI programs.

DEI programs have become a hot-button issue for American conservatives, with congressional Republicans introducing a bill to ban them and their funding in the federal government last week. Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), who introduced the bill, said DEI “has no place in our federal government or anywhere else in our society.”
Great. Thanks for your opinion. It will be given it's due consideration

And you think the people they asked in that poll knew what DIE is...?

oh-yeah-sure.gif

By the dictionary definition I’m all for DE&I. How they are implemented and used IRL is something separate and I understand why there is the pushback there’s been.

So the polling doesn’t surprise me if people are responding more from the dictionary definition vs really understanding how the DE&I bureaucracy’s function.

Back