Most douche-noxious member

Who is the most douche-noxious member of JPP?

• Total voters
I think Thorn got the rough end of the stick here, seeing as you probably meant "Brent"/"Thornicus", or whatever it was he dubbed himself.

Unless "Thorn" is the post-modern ironic choice of the intellectual readers, in which case i emit a haughty "guffaw" and feel superior once again, as is my want.

I think Thorn got the rough end of the stick here, seeing as you probably meant "Brent"/"Thornicus", or whatever it was he dubbed himself.

Unless "Thorn" is the post-modern ironic choice of the intellectual readers, in which case i emit a haughty "guffaw" and feel superior once again, as is my want.

No witty response.

Not witty, just pointing out flaws in the system.

I meant "I have no witty response", and we all know it's bad form to reply to you without a witty response prepared.

And the "thorn" thing was a mistake. That's just not witty enough to deserve being a response to Charver.

Thank you, Charver! :p

Back