most fucked up thing i read all day

it actually sucks because the guy was straight up raped but he pretty much can't do shit about it, no one would ever believe him

this one is pretty good, makes me thing of all the stuff I have been saying about having kids recently:

I am in my mid-40's. I work a mid-level job that keeps the family afloat. I have three kids and have been married for 20 years. We get by okay and my kids have been raised to have a sense of class and to be good and productive citizens. My wife is a decent person with an interesting personality. And every day I just want to get in the car and point it in some direction and never stop driving until I can't even remember the life I used to have..

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/b5f4u/what_is_your_darkest_secret/c0l1qs6

i'm with watermark, i don't believe a word of it...

that said, what a fucking moron to post that on the internet....i would not be surprised if he was reported to the authorities, it doesn't matter if his "story" is true, there is an allegation of sexual penetration of a minor and if he doesn't report it first, he is fucked. i wish i never read that, i have certain duties, but i don't believe it, so i am ignoring it.

My point was that it bears marks of a piece of fiction; tropes that are often put into fictional stories.
Yeah. It's a sick perv hebephile version of Penthouse Letters. I fully agree. He's writing about a sick fantasy and making himself a "hero/victim" at the same time.

Back