Most Likely to Succeed

Which young kid will do best in life?

• Total voters
Waterberger is one big emotional rollercoaster but he's pretty open to new ideas, humbles and thinks. He gets my vote!

I could see Threedee being an excellent stay at home Dad, who excels at mopping, cooking, and dressing up sexy for when the spouse comes home....but, I'm not sure if that falls under the definition of "success" as defined in this poll.

I could see Threedee being an excellent stay at home Dad, who excels at mopping, cooking, and dressing up sexy for when the spouse comes home....but, I'm not sure if that falls under the definition of "success" as defined in this poll.

I hear his crush Wendy is looking for a stay at home hubby so I think everything will work out for him.

Her's a picture of Wendy. I'd say that qualifies as sucess.
sharapovaAP1207_468x908.jpg

It's kind of funny that you didn't mention Grind.

But Warren is going to be a senator one day - he has the connections and the $$$$$$$$. I just have a stupid college edumacation, and I'm a liberal sitting in the middle of the most conservative state in the US.

Last edited:
Financial success? Me and Grind.

Personal fulfillment? WaterMark or ThreeDee

If I had to bet, that would be my wager too.

Threedee and WM strike me as kids who aren't obsessed with materialism, or power. Maybe they are more directed towards personal fullfillment.

And I still think Threedee is going to be a stay at home dad. More power to him :)

If I had to bet, that would be my wager too.

Threedee and WM strike me as kids who aren't obsessed with materialism, or power. Maybe they are more directed towards personal fullfillment.

And I still think Threedee is going to be a stay at home dad. More power to him :)

Hey, I'm honest.

In 10 years ThreeDee will be home with the kids waiting on his wife to get off work, Watermark will probably have some middle paying job he loves, and Grind and I will be stuck in highpaying 100-hour per week jobs we loathe and bitch about.

Financial success? Me and Grind.

Personal fulfillment? WaterMark or ThreeDee

I guess I'm sort of the outlier there. If you looked at the general descriptions of most of my beliefs (atheist, pro-drug legalization, free marketeer), most people would throw me into the category with you and Grind. But I'm a lot more like Threedee than you in a lot of ways (as scary as that is to admit).

I'm not materialistic. Materials don't hurt, but no amount of success or materials is going to bring my happiness, so that just really isn't what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
I guess I'm sort of the outlier there. If you looked at the general descriptions of most of my beliefs (atheist, pro-drug legalization, free marketeer), most people would throw me into the category with you. But I'm a lot more like Threedee than you in a lot of ways (as scary as that is to admit).

I'm not materialistic. Materials don't hurt, but no amount of success or materials is going to bring my happiness, so that just really isn't what I'm looking for.

They don't percisely "bring" my happiness per say, only aid in its quick acquisition.

But yes from looking at our beliefs broadly (atheist, free marketeer, anti-Drug War) we look at a lot alike. When you learn more detail about our positions though and how we reach them it appears very different.

What are we defining as successful?

Beefy is unemployed and lives what I consider to be the good life in HI - no kids, low stress, the beach, and lots of alcohol.

Topper allegedly is making mid six figures and has a hefty investment portfolio but lives in LA working a 9 - 5.

They are both successful in my opinion.

Beefy is unemployed and lives what I consider to be the good life in HI - no kids, low stress, the beach, and lots of alcohol.

Topper allegedly is making mid six figures and has a hefty investment portfolio but lives in LA working a 9 - 5.

Well since Beefy made the poll... :)

An excellent, well-placed, and prudent use of the word "allegedly".
:)

Back