• AssHat

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • BAC

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Superfreak

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Beefy

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Darla (Note, Darla was skewered earlier today)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • LadyT (Note, LadyT was skewered earlier today)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Epicurus (Because he cried)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't feel any of them are any more objective than I am. I can't vote in this. And I'm never on any of your polls!

But if you change it to who out of the above is the hottest, (you know, in a cyber way) then I might vote. As long as it’s a closed poll.

Let me tell you, far more suspicious, to my mind, than Water getting 2000 votes, is Superfreak getting 5 of them.

Who are you kidding Beefy, the fix is in. SF one of the most "objective" posters, permit me to laugh?

Let me tell you, far more suspicious, to my mind, than Water getting 2000 votes, is Superfreak getting 5 of them.

Who are you kidding Beefy, the fix is in. SF one of the most "objective" posters, permit me to laugh?
No laugh for you! (In best soup nazi imitation...)

LOL

I wish I could see who voted how.

Wow I may go cry. Even fucking AHZ and Darla made this poll but not me.

Mr. "Noahide Globalist Elites" and Mrs. "Right Wing pieces of shit should die" were included on a list of Most Objective Posters.

Back