Most Obnoxious Poll Finalists (Multiple Vote)

Who is the Most Obnoxious on JPP (Final Poll)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guno promotes racial and religious HATRED. Last I heard, this is exactly what 'Leftists' OPPOSE.

Question: 'Is guno' a sock puppet of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam?'

How am I in this finals? I don't remember getting many votes on these things.

If you have to ask ...
Jade, when you miss days here at a time, people start talking behind your back, they say things, your friends knife you in the back, your enemies, well, your enemies are your enemies for a reason.

I'm charging money for babysitting from now on, Yurt. Please grow up, and go find a life outside of spastic stalking of people, that give you butthurt boo boos. I even kissed ass trying to be nice to you, and you still went ballistic on my ill self.

If you have to ask ...
Jade, when you miss days here at a time, people start talking behind your back, they say things, your friends knife you in the back, your enemies, well, your enemies are your enemies for a reason.

Just pointing out I got zero votes on one choice poll, and two on multi choice, because Eagle Eye voted for just about every liberal, and so did Postmodernprophet. I don't understand the math. I'm used to Yurt talking behind my back by now. I guarantee with utmost certainty that he called me a girl at least a dozen times.

Just pointing out I got zero votes on one choice poll, and two on multi choice, because Eagle Eye voted for just about every liberal, and so did Postmodernprophet. I don't understand the math. I'm used to Yurt talking behind my back by now. I guarantee with utmost certainty that he called me a girl at least a dozen times.

I amalgamated the two polls.

I still have a difficult time voting. A few on the list are simply racist, others are just mentally unstable!

I'm charging money for babysitting from now on, Yurt. Please grow up, and go find a life outside of spastic stalking of people, that give you butthurt boo boos. I even kissed ass trying to be nice to you, and you still went ballistic on my ill self.

How am I stalking you? ZOMG, he replied to my post, he is stalking me. ZOMG.

Psychotic paranoid freak. You need to stay away from public message boards. Hell, you voted for me before I even posted in this thread and I'm the stalker? You seriously need to stay off public message boards. It is for your own good.

You're welcome.

Says the bitch who constantly talks behind my back.

LMAO

Back