Most Obnoxious poll. (How it should have been done)

Most obnoxious here?

• Anatta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CFM

• Cypress

• Domer

• Evince

• Jade ragon

• Jarod

• Leonthecat

• Nomad

• Rana

• Rune

• Thatowlwoman

• Text Drivers Are Killers

• Threedee

• Truth Detector

• Watermark

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh shit. Of all the names to have a typo, I did my own. That's what I get for rushing it through, so it posts the poll.

Oh shit. Of all the names to have a typo, I did my own. That's what I get for rushing it through, so it posts the poll.

i_am_an_idiot_by_colpewole.jpg

This is how Moons poll should have been.

This is the third poll, the first had 40 posters and was multi-vote. The second was for those that had 1 or more votes and was single vote. This one is the third and there will be one more to include names I missed out before. I prefer multi-vote, it is more exciting and seems to work better.

Last edited:
More like a dump truck of shit.

I once thought that of the cesspool crew Mason was the most prolific liar of them all. But as I have caught Angry Bowel Woman in so many lies I now realize she is the biggest fraud and liar on JPP.

And the really sad thing she has put JD in the middle and he is simple enough to believe her.

Another obnoxious poll that doesn't have guno on it. Major fail, Jade. Major fail.

Didn't you read my post when Jack said the same thing? He's worth putting up there, but I mostly did exactly the same list as Havana. I was starting to add some that I felt he should have added, but I wanted to make sure the poll went through. I probably should have added Praisekek, Guno, and Bigdog for good measure.

Didn't you read my post when Jack said the same thing? He's worth putting up there, but I mostly did exactly the same list as Havana. I was starting to add some that I felt he should have added, but I wanted to make sure the poll went through. I probably should have added Praisekek, Guno, and Bigdog for good measure.

I'm sorry that I failed hang on your every word, ragon.

Back