• TDAK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Ugly Truth

• Usafreedom911

• Total voters
There should be subcategories, e.g. most juvenile, most pompous, most redundant, most incoherent, dumbest, etc. So hard to chose.
Desh could fit in several of those categories but she's not the most extreme in any one.

I think the last time I saw someone passing around "Who I hate most" lists, was probably gossiping mean girls in 8th grade.

There should be subcategories, e.g. most juvenile, most pompous, most redundant, most incoherent, dumbest, etc. So hard to chose.
Desh could fit in several of those categories but she's not the most extreme in any one.

The stupid bloody software only allows you 10 minutes to put all the info in. Just vote for somebody who really gets on your tits, you have a target rich environment.

I'd give Iolo the most pompous, IQ64 dumbest/most redundant, TDAK most racist, Bourbon or Gayrod (can't remember which) most juvenile for constantly posting tabloid crap as current events. That's my start.

I'd give Iolo the most pompous, IQ64 dumbest/most redundant, TDAK most racist, Bourbon or Gayrod (can't remember which) most juvenile for constantly posting tabloid crap as current events. That's my start.

Surely Micawber is pretty damned obnoxious, or maybe Domer and Nomad perchance?

I think the last time I saw someone passing around "Who I hate most" lists, was probably gossiping mean girls in 8th grade.

No one is "passing around "Who I hate most" lists," this is an internet chat forum and the question is who is the most obnoxious.
I'd vote from you, but you're too stupid to be obnoxious.

Surely Micawber is pretty damned obnoxious, or maybe Domer and Nomad perchance?

Agreed but McSlawber limits himself to starting a stupid thread then make one or two posts to no one in particular in same thread these days. But you're right about Dumber and Nomad. They at least deserve honorable mention.

Back