Most Shocking News Of The Day: It's Snowing in Colroado!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Lately, I've noticed that each time it snows they spend an inordinate amount of time telling us that it is snowing and pretending that it is worse than each previous snow regardless of how much there is.

Today I left home about 10 minutes early, and got to work about 5 minutes early. I live a long distance from work and usually on a snow day I would have been a bit late. Now, there is a bunch of snow and there will be more before I leave today, but it isn't that stinking bad. I mean, two years ago we had a storm that brought four feet of snow, this one... maybe a foot and a half.

Driving wasn't that bad, but they are acting like it is impossible to get around. While I did see one car slide, I saw no accidents and we went along at almost a normal clip on the highway, which was plowed well.

I don't get it. Is it sensationalism? What is this need to pretend that it is so danged bad all the time?

Lately, I've noticed that each time it snows they spend an inordinate amount of time telling us that it is snowing and pretending that it is worse than each previous snow regardless of how much there is.

Today I left home about 10 minutes early, and got to work about 5 minutes early. I live a long distance from work and usually on a snow day I would have been a bit late. Now, there is a bunch of snow and there will be more before I leave today, but it isn't that stinking bad. I mean, two years ago we had a storm that brought four feet of snow, this one... maybe a foot and a half.

Driving wasn't that bad, but they are acting like it is impossible to get around. While I did see one car slide, I saw no accidents and we went along at almost a normal clip on the highway, which was plowed well.

I don't get it. Is it sensationalism? What is this need to pretend that it is so danged bad all the time?

It's so the flat earth warmers can point to it and wail: "It's snowing so much; because of mankinds responsibility of causing the world to be warmer." :)

You could be an Alaskan, congrats! When they warn us of a big storm here, you better bunker down. We have another six inches here and it is still snowing. The snow piles are ridiculous, break up is going to be ugly, if it keeps snowing till March and no melting.

Be safe.

Back