Mott's Strategy

Mott's behavior

• Greatest strategy, helped the village, and everyone should leave him alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was totally self-centered, harmed the village, and he should STFU and STFD

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
After reading and RE-READING Mott's continual attempts to justify his behavior; I have decided to put this to a vote and hopefully this will resolve the issue, once and for all.

If he was even at risk I may have understood a bit more, but we were clearly voting for Yurt at that time and would have had our first wolf... He could have pulled that crap later when he was actually under fire. And next time at least randomly pick an inactive player, somebody who hasn't pulled out even one post... Instead we lynched four active villagers.

If he was even at risk I may have understood a bit more, but we were clearly voting for Yurt at that time and would have had our first wolf... He could have pulled that crap later when he was actually under fire. And next time at least randomly pick an inactive player, somebody who hasn't pulled out even one post... Instead we lynched four active villagers.

Don't forget to vote.

Don't forget to vote.
I didn't forget. I just don't think it is necessary. Even with Mott obstructing the path we were still able to pull a victory out. It may even have served to create the confusion he says it did and keep the wolves from sticking it to Nigel some time when we weren't looking. It would have taken some powerful brainwaves to figure out his first letter of each sentence "code"...

I didn't forget. I just don't think it is necessary. Even with Mott obstructing the path we were still able to pull a victory out. It may even have served to create the confusion he says it did and keep the wolves from sticking it to Nigel some time when we weren't looking. It would have taken some powerful brainwaves to figure out his first letter of each sentence "code"...

I actually started this thread, in a way to help Mott.
His continuall attempts to justify his behavior was becoming embarassing and I hoped that if actually saw the results, in one place, it would truly help him stop.

The code does help Nigel prove his "outing" of himself.

Counting wolf skins is poor strategy Damo. We needed to give more time to the SEER to make PEEKS. As long as theirs one wolf alive, if you lose the SEER, the odds are still in favor of the wolfs. The odds of the wolved guessing the SEER We're high and there was a lot to be gained for the SEER by putting off Yurts lynching for a while.

Counting wolf skins is poor strategy Damo. We needed to give more time to the SEER to make PEEKS. As long as theirs one wolf alive, if you lose the SEER, the odds are still in favor of the wolfs. The odds of the wolved guessing the SEER We're high and there was a lot to be gained for the SEER by putting off Yurts lynching for a while.
Again, if you were even slightly at risk it may have been "strategy". As it was, even changing your one vote would have made you not at risk. Your, "I had to survive one more day" strategy wasn't useful.

Mott provided no cover for the seer at all. In fact, he actually helped them out a bit, since the wolves then knew that he CERTAINLY wasn't the seer, and proceeded to nightkill one of of their other picks.

Last edited:
lol....I think it's funny you bought into his argument that he had a strategy.......the poll should have been....Do you think Mott had a strategy.....

Back