Move Misogyny Into The Blacklist Column

Flanders

Verified User
I cannot recall any movie or novel being blacklisted for misogyny until now:

When BBC1 screened the movie on Boxing Day, 42 years after its cinema release, youngsters took to social media to label it ‘rapey’ and misogynist for showing how strait-laced Sandy, played by Olivia Newton-John, transformed herself into a vamp to bag the man of her dreams, Danny Zuko, played by John Travolta.

Grease is 'racist, rapey, homophobic and slut-shaming', say woke snowflakes
By Katie Hind Showbusiness
Published: 17:02 EST, 2 January 2021 | Updated: 20:16 EST, 2 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ophobic-slut-shaming-say-woke-snowflakes.html

I never saw the movie GREASE, nevertheless, I feel qualified to make the comparison between Sandy in GREASE and Ilsa in CASABLANCA.

Sandy only dreamed of putting out for Danny Zuko, while Ilsa had loose hips. In fact:

Ilsa, the woman that Ingrid Bergman played, was a trollop. If they ever do a remake of Casablanca, the ending would have a gang of bad bikers pull up to Rick's Café and proceed to engage in some serious ass-kicking. The final scene would show Ilsa going off on the back of the gang leader's bike to find happiness servicing the gang as Big Momma Biker Bitch.

Misogyny aside, I always wondered why black race hustlers never blacklisted CASABLANCA because of the lyrics in the song SHINE sang by a black guy?

Cause my hair is curly
Just because my teeth are pearly
Just because I always wear a smile
Like to dress up in the latest style

Cause I'm glad I'm livin'
I take these troubles all with a smile
Just because my color's shady
That's the difference, maybe, why they call me

Shine, sway your blues'ies
Why don't you shine?
Start with your shoes'ies
Shine each place up, make it look like new
Shine your face up, I want to see you wear a smile or two

Why don't you shine your these and thoseies?
You'll find everything gonna turn out right fine
Folks will shine up to ya'
Everybody's gonna howdy doody do-ya'
You'll make the whole world shine

Oh chocolate drop, that's me...

Cause my hair is curly, (man's got curly hair)
Now just because my teeth are pearly, (also got pearly teeth)
Just because I always wear a smile, (oh keep on smiling)
Like to dress us, babe, in the latest style

Now just because my color's shady (you's a shady baby)
That's the difference, maybe, why they call me...

Shine away your blues'ies
Shine, start with your shoes'ies

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ically-Incorrect-Movies&p=2867541#post2867541

Based on the songs in both movies, I have one question: Is GREASE worse than CASABLANCA?

Last edited:
I cannot recall any movie or novel being blacklisted for misogyny until now:

When BBC1 screened the movie on Boxing Day, 42 years after its cinema release, youngsters took to social media to label it ‘rapey’ and misogynist for showing how strait-laced Sandy, played by Olivia Newton-John, transformed herself into a vamp to bag the man of her dreams, Danny Zuko, played by John Travolta.

Grease is 'racist, rapey, homophobic and slut-shaming', say woke snowflakes
By Katie Hind Showbusiness
Published: 17:02 EST, 2 January 2021 | Updated: 20:16 EST, 2 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ophobic-slut-shaming-say-woke-snowflakes.html

I never saw the movie GREASE, nevertheless, I feel qualified to make the make comparison between Sandy in GREASE and Ilsa in CASABLANCA.

Sandy only dreamed of putting out for Danny Zuko, while Ilsa had loose hips. In fact:

Ilsa, the woman that Ingrid Bergman played, was a trollop. If they ever do a remake of Casablanca, the ending would have a gang of bad bikers pull up to Rick's Café and proceed to engage in some serious ass-kicking. The final scene would show Ilsa going off on the back of the gang leader's bike to find happiness servicing the gang as Big Momma Biker Bitch.

Misogyny aside, I always wondered why black race hustlers never blacklisted CASABLANCA because of the lyrics in the song SHINE sang by a black guy?

Cause my hair is curly
Just because my teeth are pearly
Just because I always wear a smile
Like to dress up in the latest style

Just because my color's shady
That's the difference, maybe, why they call me

Shine, sway your blues'ies
Why don't you shine?
Start with your shoes'ies
Shine each place up, make it look like new
Shine your face up, I want to see you wear a smile or two

Why don't you shine your these and thoseies?
You'll find everything gonna turn out right fine
Folks will shine up to ya'
Everybody's gonna howdy doody do-ya'

Oh chocolate drop, that's me...

Cause my hair is curly, (man's got curly hair)
Now just because my teeth are pearly, (also got pearly teeth)
Just because I always wear a smile, (oh keep on smiling)
Like to dress us, babe, in the latest style

Now just because my color's shady (you's a shady baby)
That's the difference, maybe, why they call me...

Shine away your blues'ies
Shine, start with your shoes'ies

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ically-Incorrect-Movies&p=2867541#post2867541

Based on the songs in both movies, I have one question: Is GREASE worse than CASABLANCA?

why do you cry like a little girl about so-called "black race hustlers" when you are a race baiting cracker with an IQ of 60? oh, wait...i just answered my own question. never mind.

it is hard to believe even a trump voting racist toilet clog could ever try to compare the movie Grease to the movie Casablanca. that is like comparing trump to a normal person with morals and decency. just does not compute.

it is hard to believe even a trump voting racist toilet clog could ever try to compare the movie Grease to the movie Casablanca. that is like comparing trump to a normal person with morals and decency. just does not compute.

Casablanca and Grease are both great movies with the same general plot. A man unexpectedly runs into an old girlfriend whom he thought was out of his life forever. In both cases, the man is a person of some status in his orbit of acquaintances. Both movies give a brief recap of the couple's history and then delve into the nuances of their reunion.

Casablanca is an appropriate and relevant comparison to Grease. I would think even an America-hating, KGB supporting communist like you could see that.

Back