Mr. Crowley

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I got into a conversation at work with this weird evangelical guy during the last holiday schedule. He lectured-on about he crazy British occultist Aleister Crowley. Essentially, he connected him to a lot of weird stuff that he believes are real. Anyway, I've never really paid attention to Ozzy Osbourne, and wasn't able to attribute him to songs that I was familiar with. Recently, a rock station has been playing his music, and they put on Mr. Crowley. I was surprised, because I recognized who and what he was singing about. Also, the song is pretty awesome, and I've now had it stuck in my head for about five days.

I got into a conversation at work with this weird evangelical guy during the last holiday schedule. He lectured-on about he crazy British occultist Aleister Crowley. Essentially, he connected him to a lot of weird stuff that he believes are real. Anyway, I've never really paid attention to Ozzy Osbourne, and wasn't able to attribute him to songs that I was familiar with. Recently, a rock station has been playing his music, and they put on Mr. Crowley. I was surprised, because I recognized who and what he was singing about. Also, the song is pretty awesome, and I've now had it stuck in my head for about five days.

Are you a Thelemite?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Haha, L. Ron Hubbard started-off as one, before he double-crossed his friend Jack Parsons (he defrauded him, and ran off with his girlfriend), before he left and founded Scientology.

695467558a1c39f24cdbf008557aef3d.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Back