Mr. Domer

I happened by the court house this morning and thought I would watch a proceeding.

They called Domer v Anonymous.

I nearly laughed out loud at that. Then Mr. Domer takes his minute to rant about Anonymous and the judge tells him to calm down. Mr. Domer goes apoplectic and the judge had the bailiff physically carry him out of the court room. He kept screaming something about the judge being illiterate....

:rofl2:

I happened by the court house this morning and thought I would watch a proceeding.

I nearly laughed out loud at that. Then Mr. Domer takes his minute to rant about Anonymous and the judge tells him to calm down. Mr. Domer goes apoplectic and the judge had the bailiff physically carry him out of the court room. He kept screaming something about the judge being illiterate....

Funny little necrophiliac

Funny little necrophiliac. Admitted to fucking dead people. Pretty sick

The Bailiff literally had the little fella by the belt, in a lateral position, and the whiny fella was kicking and screaming the whole time. I think the bailiff slapped his head at one point to shut him up and the court room erupted with laughter.

Back