msnbc: real fake news

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
MSNBC's Contessa Brewer has apologized for mixing up civil rights activists Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. She made the slip-up Wednesday while introducing Jackson during a segment on homelessness. After the introduction, Jackson stared at the camera from a studio in Burbank, Calif., and said, "I'm Rev. Jesse Jackson."

Brewer explained that her script read that she was to introduce "the Rev. Al Sharpton."

She continued, "We all know who you are, Rev. Jackson. I'm so sorry."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...21/entertainment/e143224D20.DTL#ixzz0Ubx4IEQV

msnbc is not real news, and they're racist, they think all black people look alike...

wow....so that is what it is like to sound like loony obama and the rest of the rabid left....

MSNBC's Contessa Brewer has apologized for mixing up civil rights activists Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. She made the slip-up Wednesday while introducing Jackson during a segment on homelessness. After the introduction, Jackson stared at the camera from a studio in Burbank, Calif., and said, "I'm Rev. Jesse Jackson."

Brewer explained that her script read that she was to introduce "the Rev. Al Sharpton."

She continued, "We all know who you are, Rev. Jackson. I'm so sorry."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...21/entertainment/e143224D20.DTL#ixzz0Ubx4IEQV

msnbc is not real news, and they're racist, they think all black people look alike...

wow....so that is what it is like to sound like loony obama and the rest of the rabid left....

Apparently they all look alike. They should at least be able to understand that Sharpton is a heavy-set guy, while Jackson is relatively slim. Jackson also fashions his hair nicely, whereas Sharpton would appear to be the inspiration for Tom Hanks' character in Da Vinci Code. Oh, well...

Apparently they all look alike. They should at least be able to understand that Sharpton is a heavy-set guy, while Jackson is relatively slim. Jackson also fashions his hair nicely, whereas Sharpton would appear to be the inspiration for Tom Hanks' character in Da Vinci Code. Oh, well...

i like you threedee....but, the above is a gay post....no hetro would ever have considered that about another male, let alone two males.....

take no offense, i'm just saying

i like you threedee....but, the above is a gay post....no hetro would ever have considered that about another male, let alone two males.....

Its called rudimentary powers of observation. MSNBC failed at applying them.

Retard.

You've never served have you Yurt?

Back