MSNBC writer, producer admits network has 'made their viewers dumber,' is 'indistinguishable' from Democrat Party

ziggy

Verified User
An MSNBC staffer revealed that the network is doing everything in its power to help Vice President Kamala Harris defeat former President Donald Trump in November, according to an undercover investigation by O'Keefe Media Group (OMG). He also admitted that the network has contributed to the dumbing down of their viewers, have "narrowed" their views, and is "indistinguidable" from the Democrat Party.

Basel Hamdan, a writer and producer for MSNBC News, told an OMG journalist that the network has gone all-in on ensuring Harris wins the White House, describing MSNBC as a "mouthpiece" and propaganda machine for the DNC.

"The type of people who work in Democratic politics, and in the campaign, are a lot of the same type of people that would appear on air on MSNBC," Hamdan told the undercover journalist. "It hammers home the point that I'm making: that this news network is indistinguishable from the party."

Hamdan chastised the network for being "very partisan Democrat," claiming that MSNBC is "aligned too closely" with the Democratic Party and would benefit more if it were not. Furthermore, he claimed, according to the video, that MSNBC's ultra-left-leaning slant has taught its viewers to dislike not only Republicans but also moderate Democrats.

The producer said that MSNBC has made its viewers "dumber" over the years, saying it conducts "bad journalism" to maintain its progressive slant, which includes pushing misinformation on its audience.

"[MSNBC] should tell the truth from a progressive perspective but they shouldn't be tied to a political party. They just are way too cozy with Democratic politicians," he said. "The anchor and the politician are just in total agreement about everything."

Pressing the matter further, the undercover OMG journalist asked Hamdan: "Do you feel like MSNBC is doing enough to help the Harris campaign?"

"I mean, they're doing all they can to help," he said, explaining that the network has been "amplifying" the VP and "what her message of the day is."

Basel Hamdan appears to have locked down his social media accounts and erased his LinkedIn profile after OMG Media Group issued a teaser for their upcoming MSNBC investigation, which has not yet been made public. The Post Millennial obtained transcripts from the investigation before its release date to write this report.

Wow amazing work by O’Keefe to figure out - wait for it - MSNBC wants Harris to win the election. I mean it’s been a vexing question people couldn’t figure out, who they supported. But O’Keefe got to the bottom of it. Incredible.

Wow amazing work by O’Keefe to figure out - wait for it - MSNBC wants Harris to win the election. I mean it’s been a vexing question people couldn’t figure out, who they supported. But O’Keefe got to the bottom of it. Incredible.
The notion that MSNBC is trying to get Harris elected, sounds all too hypocritical to me.

As, if to say that Fox News and News Nation is NOT trying to re-elect the Orange criminally insane idiot!

Hilarious Hypocrisy! HaHaHaHa!

Personally, I feel like MSNBC is performing a very well needed and well-intentioned PUBLIC SERVICE!

Keep up the good work MSNBC! And Go Steve Kornacki- the very best polling station Board analyst in the business!! Can't hardly wait!

And if anyone has a problem with anything said on MSNBC- File an $850,000,000 lawsuit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
Tu Quoque fallacy. Why not refute want was presented instead of uselessly attacking who presented it?

Tu Quoque fallacy. Why not refute want was presented instead of uselessly attacking who presented it?
I’m not following what you think the fallacy is. Are you/we under the impression that MSNBC is some neutral, straightforward news organization and that it’s breaking news that they want Harris to win? Will they go undercover next and inform us that Fox News wants Trump to win? Maybe I’m missing something

The notion that MSNBC is trying to get Harris elected, sounds all too hypocritical to me.

As, if to say that Fox News and News Nation is NOT trying to re-elect the Orange criminally insane idiot!

Hilarious Hypocrisy! HaHaHaHa!

Personally, I feel like MSNBC is performing a very well needed and well-intentioned PUBLIC SERVICE!

Keep up the good work MSNBC! And Go Steve Kornacki- the very best polling station Board analyst in the business!! Can't hardly wait!

And if anyone has a problem with anything said on MSNBC- File an $850,000,000 lawsuit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
O'Keefe.

Nuff said.

I'll say this as well. MSNBC and Fox News exist to get the highest ratings possible, and the product they offer is politics. They draw ratings by giving their partisans what they want, red meat. It's obvious by watching them that they want Harris to win.

I suppose anything deemed 'earth shattering' would be catching their executives acknowledging they want Trump to win because he actually brings in higher ratings. (Liberals would much rather 'hate watch' something on Trump than listen to a bunch of people drown on about Biden's, or Harris', industrial policy.)

Wow, you figured out MSNBC is biased all by yourself? When are you going to come to this realization of the sources you rely on, Zig Zag? I'm not hopeful for a revelation any time soon or ever.

I’m not following what you think the fallacy is. Are you/we under the impression that MSNBC is some neutral, straightforward news organization and that it’s breaking news that they want Harris to win? Will they go undercover next and inform us that Fox News wants Trump to win? Maybe I’m missing something
Sorry, busy day. Misread your post. You are correct in what you said.

MSNBC writer, producer admits network has 'made their viewers dumber,'​

:laugh:

I see we have a bunch of MSNBC viewers in this thread.

Back