APP - Muller unlikely to bring charges against Trump

i wonder if you are I will ever get any credit on jpp for calling this whole charade the fake news that it was for a 2 year period, and in the end being "coincidentally correct," as is the usual case. :thinking:

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2743947 said:
i wonder if you are I will ever get any credit on jpp for calling this whole charade the fake news that it was for a 2 year period, and in the end being "coincidentally correct," as is the usual case. :thinking:

Not a chance. Do you think any JPP leftist will believe Trump did nothing wrong?

They can’t. It would be emotionally devastating to them. It would force them to admit he was the better candidate. They can’t do that

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2743947 said:

I give you credit.

I agree that charges may not be brought against Trump but for an entirely different reason than is stated in the article. As I've commented several times elsewhere on this forum, I'm of the opinion that Mueller will take considerable caution to prevent doing harm to the Republican party. That is not his or the FBI's purpose. Their purpose is purely to stop Trump. And I also contend that their priority is to do it in a way that has facesaving for Trump. Therefore Trump will be given an opportunity to step down himself.

This I predict will also entail the Republican congress slowly turning against Trump with them starting to change sides on certain strategic Trump initiatives.

So this means to me that Mueller won't need to bring charges against Trump and especially his family members. This is already evident in Mueller's holding off of any attack on Trump's family with criminal charges. But I believe that right now as we speak, the possible charges are being discussed between Trump's lawyers and Mueller's legal team.

I invite a logical argument to rebut any of what I've said.

Back