Muslim rep compares Bush to Hitler: I know what O'Reilly is leading with tonight

Onceler

Because it doesn't matter that Bush is set to veto legislation that would extend healthcare to uninsured kids, or that he remains in stubborn denial about an incomprehensibly destructive war, or that he has taken this country down the tubes.

Any time there is anyone who represents "Bush hate"...now THAT is just intolerable...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289485,00.html

dems are allowed to have completed dumbasses just like the cons due, question is are they equally distributed. I think not.

Because it doesn't matter that Bush is set to veto legislation that would extend healthcare to uninsured kids, or that he remains in stubborn denial about an incomprehensibly destructive war, or that he has taken this country down the tubes.

Any time there is anyone who represents "Bush hate"...now THAT is just intolerable...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289485,00.html

Oh they love this stuff. They put on their faux outrage faces and start the fist pumping. Everyone gets all worked up. It's almost like a group orgy, except without the sex.

I was wrong. John Gibson led with this story, but O'Reilly had more important fish to fry. Jet Blue! The struggling airline lent 10 tickets to a Daily Kos convention, and now have "dangerously" aligned themselves with the "far, radical left...the haters", so naturally have opened themselves up to a boycott from all 'good Americans.'

Why, the new CEO couldn't even think of any good answers when he was ambushed by the Fox reporter walking out of his office. Shouldn't his whole day be consumed with the Daily Kos scandal, and not with the innumberable details of actually running an airline?

I was wrong. John Gibson led with this story, but O'Reilly had more important fish to fry. Jet Blue! The struggling airline lent 10 tickets to a Daily Kos convention, and now have "dangerously" aligned themselves with the "far, radical left...the haters", so naturally have opened themselves up to a boycott from all 'good Americans.'

Why, the new CEO couldn't even think of any good answers when he was ambushed by the Fox reporter walking out of his office. Shouldn't his whole day be consumed with the Daily Kos scandal, and not with the innumberable details of actually running an airline?

LOL

I take great personal satisfaction in this because JetBlue is the only airline I fly. I'm a superstitious flyer, and I've been more comfortable on JetBlue since they first came about.

LOL

I take great personal satisfaction in this because JetBlue is the only airline I fly. I'm a superstitious flyer, and I've been more comfortable on JetBlue since they first came about.

Oh, it's a done deal for me now; I'll do as much flying as I can with JetBlue. I'll do a round-trip in a day just for the hell of it, when I don't even want to go anywhere.

I'll add that to my list of "must buys," along with French wine, brie, and Dixie Chicks records...

Oh, it's a done deal for me now; I'll do as much flying as I can with JetBlue. I'll do a round-trip in a day just for the hell of it, when I don't even want to go anywhere.I'll add that to my list of "must buys," along with French wine, brie, and Dixie Chicks records...

LOL!

Oh, it's a done deal for me now; I'll do as much flying as I can with JetBlue. I'll do a round-trip in a day just for the hell of it, when I don't even want to go anywhere.

I'll add that to my list of "must buys," along with French wine, brie, and Dixie Chicks records...
This reminds me of those insane people who bought a ton of Florida OJ because the Teacher's Union was boycotting them for advertising on Rush Limbaugh's show.

Oh they love this stuff. They put on their faux outrage faces and start the fist pumping. Everyone gets all worked up. It's almost like a group orgy, except without the sex.

Yeah it is almost like Politics has been converted into a sport like soccer.....
O'Liely and that type are like cheerleaders for their team. And Bush just seems to use sports references in all his speeches...
Pretty darned strange we humans are.

But I still have not figured out the game rules. Bush has had more than 3 strikes in Iraq and we are still in the game ?

This reminds me of those insane people who bought a ton of Florida OJ because the Teacher's Union was boycotting them for advertising on Rush Limbaugh's show.

I forgot about that. Boycotts are stupid (imho, of course).

I remember Sean Hannity & one of his callers both lamenting how bummed out they were that they would no longer be able to watch reruns of "Shawshank Redemption" on TNT because Tim Robbins was in it, and he was against the war....

I forgot about that. Boycotts are stupid (imho, of course).

I remember Sean Hannity & one of his callers both lamenting how bummed out they were that they would no longer be able to watch reruns of "Shawshank Redemption" on TNT because Tim Robbins was in it, and he was against the war....
I love that flick. I also like Jacob's ladder. As well as looking at Angelina Jolie. I don't look to them for political advice though.

I usually like bill, but this segment was ridiculous. the guy was like," yeah, so, and........"

Shawshank Redemption was an awesome movie. Big fan of Morgan Freeman, Tim Robbins is a good actor despite his demented political views. ;)

Back