Muslims Make Disturbing Move Against NJ Schools

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
This isn't so much about what they wanted done; but more about a comment that was made.

Muslims Make Disturbing Move Against NJ Schools… School Board Shuts Them Down Immediately

Even though Muslims only make up about 1 percent of the U.S. population, that hasn’t stopped them from demanding to be treated as if they were a majority.

In another move to lengthen the tentacles of Shariah law, Muslims in Jersey City, New Jersey demanded that public schools be closed on Sep. 24 to celebrate the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha.

While many politically correct school boards would have bowed to their demands without a second thought, Jersey City Schools Superintendent Marcia Lyles and the school board decided that shutting down the school, given that they only received six days’ notice for the request, would be too disruptive, as it would force the majority of non-Muslim parents to find accommodations for their children on short notice.

The Muslim petitioners who demanded that the schools comply presented a frightening reason at a recent school board meeting as to why their demands should be met.

“We’re no longer the minority. That’s clear from tonight,” one burqa-clad Muslim parent said while smirking. “We’re gonna be the majority soon.”

Had the school board buckled, which seems to be the norm when Muslims make such demands, the school year would have been extended another day, according to NJ.com.

On top of that, several Jewish parents expressed their anger that it would leave their children out, because they don’t get off school for established Jewish holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

That didn’t stop Muslim parents of students in the district from expressing their Islamic grief.

“We feel alienated from the Board of Education, we feel alienated from this system,” Omar Abouelkhair said.

Even the chief of staff for the Lyon’s school district expressed her hesitance at not complying with the demands of those who practice the so-called “religion of peace.”

This isn't so much about what they wanted done; but more about a comment that was made.

Muslims Make Disturbing Move Against NJ Schools… School Board Shuts Them Down Immediately

Even though Muslims only make up about 1 percent of the U.S. population, that hasn’t stopped them from demanding to be treated as if they were a majority.

In another move to lengthen the tentacles of Shariah law, Muslims in Jersey City, New Jersey demanded that public schools be closed on Sep. 24 to celebrate the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha.

While many politically correct school boards would have bowed to their demands without a second thought, Jersey City Schools Superintendent Marcia Lyles and the school board decided that shutting down the school, given that they only received six days’ notice for the request, would be too disruptive, as it would force the majority of non-Muslim parents to find accommodations for their children on short notice.

The Muslim petitioners who demanded that the schools comply presented a frightening reason at a recent school board meeting as to why their demands should be met.

“We’re no longer the minority. That’s clear from tonight,” one burqa-clad Muslim parent said while smirking. “We’re gonna be the majority soon.”

Had the school board buckled, which seems to be the norm when Muslims make such demands, the school year would have been extended another day, according to NJ.com.

On top of that, several Jewish parents expressed their anger that it would leave their children out, because they don’t get off school for established Jewish holidays like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

That didn’t stop Muslim parents of students in the district from expressing their Islamic grief.

“We feel alienated from the Board of Education, we feel alienated from this system,” Omar Abouelkhair said.

Even the chief of staff for the Lyon’s school district expressed her hesitance at not complying with the demands of those who practice the so-called “religion of peace.”

NO Goddamnit!!

Schools should only be closed on CHRISTIAN holidays, so those who practice CHRISTIANITY can observe their holy day.

NO Goddamnit!!

Schools should only be closed on CHRISTIAN holidays, so those who practice CHRISTIANITY can observe their holy day.

Wrong, as usual.

I looked at the district calendar for the 2016-17 year where I live. It lists all the holidays. Not one of them is, as you call it, a Christian holiday.

Wrong, as usual.

I looked at the district calendar for the 2016-17 year where I live. It lists all the holidays. Not one of them is, as you call it, a Christian holiday.

More disingenuous bullshit from another lying Rightie.

Gee, so students don't get out of school during the last week of December to celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday?

If you say so...

Help me out here, what holidays occurs during the last week in December?

More disingenuous bullshit from another lying Rightie.

Gee, so students don't get out of school during the last week of December to celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday?

If you say so...

Help me out here, what holidays occurs during the last week in December?

It's not a matter of what I say but the what the calendar put out by the district says. Not one mention of a Christian holiday, or any religion's holiday for that matter.

It's not a matter of what I say but the what the calendar put out by the district says. Not one mention of a Christian holiday, or any religion's holiday for that matter.

ROFL!!

What kind of coward won't even answer a simple question about what we call the holiday that takes place during the last week of December.

ILA has made a death threat against millions of Americans in this forum. How is this behavior allowed? He is a terrorist. He should be brought to gitmo and electrocuted until dead, like any other terrorist. People shouldn't be allowed to threaten with death millions of Americans and get away with it breathing. We should predator drone his house to extinguish his worthless spawn too. He's renounced his American citizenship by threatening America.

Back