Must be fairly common down in Dixie

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Casey Anthony's father and brother were tested by the FBI to see if they were the father of Caylee, the 2-year-old daughter Casey Anthony is accused of murdering, a witness said today.

What began as a tedious morning of scientific testimony in the Casey Anthony murder trial ended with an explosive question by defense attorney Jose Baez.

Baez asked FBI analyst Heather Seubert if she had conducted a paternity test to see if Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, was the father of Caylee Anthony.

The prosecution immediately objected and Judge Belvin Perry quickly sent jurors to lunch.

With the jury out of the room, the prosecution and defense argued over the appropriateness of this line of questioning about Caylee's paternity and whether it could continue.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-paternity-test-father-brother/story?id=13855375

And what leads you to believe it is common in the south? The woman accused her father and brother of molesting her.

But I don't see anything that shows it to be more common or less common than anywhere else in the country.

And what leads you to believe it is common in the south? The woman accused her father and brother of molesting her. But I don't see anything that shows it to be more common or less common than anywhere else in the country.

Awfully defensive, aren't you?
yes2557.gif

Awfully defensive, aren't you?
yes2557.gif

You claimed that it must be common in Dixie, and asked why you think its common. Defensive? Not at all.

But then, if I am asked a question I will usually answer it. You, on the other hand, make up shit and refuse to answer questions.

You claimed that it must be common in Dixie, and asked why you think its common. Defensive? Not at all. But then, if I am asked a question I will usually answer it. You, on the other hand, make up shit and refuse to answer questions.

Very, very, defensive, aren't you?
yes2557.gif

Did Yurt or Dumb Yankee post in this thread?

biggrin_25513.gif

Nah, they are far less of a troll than you are. They will actually participate in a two-way discussion, answer questions, and state their beliefs and opinions for people to see.

And they spout a little less bullshit than you do.

Nah, they are far less of a troll than you are. They will actually participate in a two-way discussion, answer questions, and state their beliefs and opinions for people to see. And they spout a little less bullshit than you do.

So your contention is that incest must be uncommon down in Dixie?

Nah, they are far less of a troll than you are. They will actually participate in a two-way discussion, answer questions, and state their beliefs and opinions for people to see.

And they spout a little less bullshit than you do.

nice...calling me a troll when you constantly feed the troll by allowing him to skewer you with his bullshit

:fu:

put him on ignore, the board reads much nicer

Back