Mustard - Nectar of the Gods

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
In priority order, my favorite four are hot Russian mustard, whole grain German mustard, horseradish mustard, and stone ground mustard. The other varieties are distant contenders at best.

Sidebar: This website seems to claim that spicy Chinese mustard is the definitive standard for hot mustard. These people obviously have not sampled Russian mustard, because even a small dab will blow your socks off and leave you teary-eyed. Chinese mustard is not even in the same ball park.

American Yellow Mustard
Dijon Mustard
Spicy Brown Mustard
Hot Chinese Mustard
German Whole Grain Mustard
Stone Ground Mustard
Honey Mustard
Horseradish Mustard

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/8-most-popular-types-of-mustard-explained

Hot Russian Mustard

That stuff looks terrifying. lol I don't care for spicy stuff although spicy brown mustard is awesome.... in very small quantities.

That stuff looks terrifying. lol I don't care for spicy stuff although spicy brown mustard is awesome.... in very small quantities.
In my opinion, it is the Queen of the Condiments!

The Germans really have the art of mustard dialed in. Go Germans!!

In priority order, my favorite four are hot Russian mustard, whole grain German mustard, horseradish mustard, and stone ground mustard. The other varieties are distant contenders at best.

Sidebar: This website seems to claim that spicy Chinese mustard is the definitive standard for hot mustard. These people obviously have not sampled Russian mustard, because even a small dab will blow your socks off and leave you teary-eyed. Chinese mustard is not even in the same ball park.

Hot Russian Mustard

They make mustard up here with the local cherries.

They sell it on Amazon too. https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Republic-Artisan-Mustard-Yellow/dp/B018ZKRWCK

Hot Russian Mustard

How close do you live to Wisconsin?

Maybe you should consider visiting this place....

Back