My arch enemy

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
It may surprise some of you, but I have an arch enemy. It was a girl I knew years ago and I fucking hate her guts. I hate everything about her, I hated her attitude, I hated her personality, I hated having to work with her in groups. She was a really annoying hipster (and I usually like hipster girls). I won't get into all of it, but suffice to say years later I still get pissed off thinking about her.

And before anyone asks:

1) no I never dated her
2) no I never wanted to

Anyway, I was going through old emails of mine and I saw her stupid name, and I was reminded about her. Being sadistic I googled her AND WHAT DO I SEE? SHE WAS IN THE FUCKING BOSTON GLOBE. THE FUCKING BOSTON GLOBE WROTE ABOUT HER. OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMSAODFIJSGDOIDFJMFDSOGIMGDSOIDGMGDSOIMGDS

I wont say what but the fact that my arch enemy got praise from the boston globe just sends me into a spiral of rage.

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED.

WHY DOES THE GOD DAMN UNIVERSE HATE ME SO MUCH?

WHY MUST I CONSTANTLY BE PUNISHED?
w̢̤̱͎̦̮̥h̢̩̫̮̼y͎̠̣͓͚̥͜ ̩͚̙̬͡m҉̫̦̜̦̙̟̥u͇͎͟ṣ͞t̟̭̳̪͜ ̬͔t̶͉͓̱h̪e̥̮̣̩ ̫̖u̟n̗̹i̹v̴̬̫̜ḙ̦̺̖rs̪̥e̯͔͖̘̗͎ ͅh̥̤͟ͅa̠̞t͖̪̹̞̗͍e͞ ̴̖͚͉̮̗̬̺m̫͎̞̰e͇̼̺̦͈?͎͔̥̣
͇̲͉͈̯̪ͅ
͕̜̺̰ͅw̗̰̼̫̮͓̭͟h͕̥͉̞̼̳y̱ ̼͡d͕͎͔o̺̫͙̺̺͚͉ ̡̻my̴̻͍ ͇͕͎͈̀e̶̥n̜͕̪̗̳͞e̢m̟̦̼̟͟i̟͖̥͞es̷̠ ̱s҉̪̘̩̙u͈c͔͜c͎̱̭̝̥̞e̝̖̻͞e͍d̬̪?̠͔̭̘̼͓͔ ͚̬̘͜w̙̱͎̠̹̥̜h̵͍̩͇̗ͅͅy̵̻̗̞ d̞̖͍͔͈̥͟o͠ḛ̩̣̱s̜̹͢ ̩̬̗̻̗̪͙g̱͠od̯̀ ̰̠̺̤̭̮͞ḥ̢̮͍̙̝̙a̝͈̯̱t̠e̺̰̯̫̪̣̤͞ ̻͎̤͟m̨̟̯̲̜e͏̹̥͉̯̞̘?̜͉ ̱̲̳a̞̻̺͖̼̖̜s̫͓̯̬̪̼d̪k̯̣̗̤̤̬̠͞l̢̘̯j̟̮ś̱͔͖̘̭da̵̩̖̲f͔̫̱h͇̺͖̹̮͚͜;͔l̰͎͢ș̦͉ḏa͞k͞j̖̩̱͇̳̙ḍ̣̹s̩̗͙̦̼̳̙f̩ạ̼d̯̝̮̺̖̞͎f̴̠̺̫j̸̳̤͍̜͎͎s;̵̪̝͈̗f͉̳͉̳̝͘ͅd͓̼̬̖s͓̠͖͎̭͞a͈̫͘l̷͈̣͎j̪̘̙k̟͖ls̜̬͚̟̖̭̲̀

Last edited:
It may surprise some of you, but I have an arch enemy. It was a girl I knew in years ago and I fucking hate her guts. I hate everything about her, I hated her attitude, I hated her personality, I hated having to work with her in groups. She was a really annoying hipster (and I usually like hipster girls). I won't get into all of it, but suffice to say years later I still get pissed off thinking about her.

And before anyone asks:

1) no I never dated her
2) no I never wanted to

Anyway, I was going through old emails of mine and I saw her stupid name, and I was reminded about her. Being sadistic I googled her AND WHAT DO I SEE? SHE WAS IN THE FUCKING BOSTON GLOBE. THE FUCKING BOSTON GLOBE WROTE ABOUT HER. OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMSAODFIJSGDOIDFJMFDSOGIMGDSOIDGMGDSOIMGDS

I wont say what but the fact that my arch enemy got praise from the boston globe just sends me into a spiral of rage.

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED.

w̢̤̱͎̦̮̥h̢̩̫̮̼y͎̠̣͓͚̥͜ ̩͚̙̬͡m҉̫̦̜̦̙̟̥u͇͎͟ṣ͞t̟̭̳̪͜ ̬͔t̶͉͓̱h̪e̥̮̣̩ ̫̖u̟n̗̹i̹v̴̬̫̜ḙ̦̺̖rs̪̥e̯͔͖̘̗͎ ͅh̥̤͟ͅa̠̞t͖̪̹̞̗͍e͞ ̴̖͚͉̮̗̬̺m̫͎̞̰e͇̼̺̦͈?͎͔̥̣
͇̲͉͈̯̪ͅ
͕̜̺̰ͅw̗̰̼̫̮͓̭͟h͕̥͉̞̼̳y̱ ̼͡d͕͎͔o̺̫͙̺̺͚͉ ̡̻my̴̻͍ ͇͕͎͈̀e̶̥n̜͕̪̗̳͞e̢m̟̦̼̟͟i̟͖̥͞es̷̠ ̱s҉̪̘̩̙u͈c͔͜c͎̱̭̝̥̞e̝̖̻͞e͍d̬̪?̠͔̭̘̼͓͔ ͚̬̘͜w̙̱͎̠̹̥̜h̵͍̩͇̗ͅͅy̵̻̗̞ d̞̖͍͔͈̥͟o͠ḛ̩̣̱s̜̹͢ ̩̬̗̻̗̪͙g̱͠od̯̀ ̰̠̺̤̭̮͞ḥ̢̮͍̙̝̙a̝͈̯̱t̠e̺̰̯̫̪̣̤͞ ̻͎̤͟m̨̟̯̲̜e͏̹̥͉̯̞̘?̜͉ ̱̲̳a̞̻̺͖̼̖̜s̫͓̯̬̪̼d̪k̯̣̗̤̤̬̠͞l̢̘̯j̟̮ś̱͔͖̘̭da̵̩̖̲f͔̫̱h͇̺͖̹̮͚͜;͔l̰͎͢ș̦͉ḏa͞k͞j̖̩̱͇̳̙ḍ̣̹s̩̗͙̦̼̳̙f̩ạ̼d̯̝̮̺̖̞͎f̴̠̺̫j̸̳̤͍̜͎͎s;̵̪̝͈̗f͉̳͉̳̝͘ͅd͓̼̬̖s͓̠͖͎̭͞a͈̫͘l̷͈̣͎j̪̘̙k̟͖ls̜̬͚̟̖̭̲̀

I feel your pain. ;)

Many a moon ago I left my first college to return to my first love. We took classes together. Awww, I started dating our sociology professor. LOL! He was cool, in a geeky way. He encouraged me to apply for U of Chicago. Good times. However, he was finishing his PhD, I was 19. He came from mega rich family, me? Comfortable, but no airs.

He asked me to 'help him host' an 'informal' get together at his apartment, his room mate from Columbia University was top radio jockey and then a new TV anchor of local network station. The mayor's second attended. I was over my head and we broke up shortly thereafter, at least I did. He pursued until my mom told him I was engaged. He sent a very nice wedding gift, I donated it to a charity.

Great regret of my life.

You libs will laugh, but he was one of the recipients of Lincoln nights during Clinton years. He and his wife hosted Clinton in second term run and he's still a Hillary supporter last I knew. We never agreed politically, but he was a very good person and likely still is. His wife is very fortunate in her choice. Only the best! :cheers:

Haha, dating your sociology professor is such a cliche. You're lucky to be rid of him! :clink:

Indeed, my life is a cliche, as is yours in likelihood. In reality, you're likely right that I chose not to choose him. Still, would have been interesting, we were like 5 years ahead of Maitland and Carville. LOL!

It may surprise some of you, but I have an arch enemy. It was a girl I knew years ago and I fucking hate her guts. I hate everything about her, I hated her attitude, I hated her personality, I hated having to work with her in groups. She was a really annoying hipster (and I usually like hipster girls). I won't get into all of it, but suffice to say years later I still get pissed off thinking about her.

And before anyone asks:

1) no I never dated her
2) no I never wanted to

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED.

͇̲͉͈̯̪ͅ

Grudge fuck her. Jizz on her back. Write your name in it steal $20 and sneak out before she wakes up.

Back