My birthday is this month!!!!

Yup. My first bio-daughter is also a Capricorn, born four days before myself, six days before yourself.

I can't get the hang of this time/space thing. What with Dams daughter being born before we was. I get all confused. LOL

Yup. My first bio-daughter is also a Capricorn, born four days before myself, six days before yourself.

I can't get the hang of this time/space thing. What with Dams daughter being born before we was. I get all confused. LOL

Well, I'm sure you've seen Back to the Future, right? Well, I have this Delorean...

The highway dept has banned Deloreans Damo, they suck the white line right off the road, causing saftey hazards.

I have been trying to go back to the future but I always seems to go foward to the past..............

damo usually when you send a christmas card, you should try to make sure the party gets it on or before christmas...

i got your card yesterday...

I sent it before Christmas in the hope it would get there... The weather here really messed up delivery.

LOL, after you reach my age the birthday milestones become more of millstones ;) Age is not the problem, I think it is the mileage on my roadframe....

Back