My boyfriend just had a great idea

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
He thinks I should become the voice of the republican party for the next couple of years and just show up to meeting spewing their usual shit, being shrill and attacking Obama, bank a few million and then go, "Suckas!"

Clearly, they are easily manipulated and they fall for anything if you say you hate the gays and Obama.

That would be sweet.

You could back them until right untill the next election and then annouce you had a brain tumor and it was opperable. Then emerge from the brain tumor cured and announce that your thinking was due to the malignant growth in your head that was removed.

You are cured and support anyone but the R candidates. They photographed the tumor and people claim they see the face of Rush Limpballs in it.

That's actually not a bad idea. I definitely think that a black woman could clean up pretending to be a Republican, just by mouthing that crazy shit. Tiana I bet you could get a book deal. It's too bad you didn't go to CPAC. YOu have to find out when the next nut convention is and show up there. You're good looking to boot. This could really take off.

That would be sweet.

You could back them until right untill the next election and then annouce you had a brain tumor and it was opperable. Then emerge from the brain tumor cured and announce that your thinking was due to the malignant growth in your head that was removed.

You are cured and support anyone but the R candidates. They photographed the tumor and people claim they see the face of Rush Limpballs in it.

ROTFLMAO

That would be sweet.

LMAO.

:p:clink:

OMG.

How funny would that be?

That's actually not a bad idea. I definitely think that a black woman could clean up pretending to be a Republican, just by mouthing that crazy shit. Tiana I bet you could get a book deal. It's too bad you didn't go to CPAC. YOu have to find out when the next nut convention is and show up there. You're good looking to boot. This could really take off.

I know. My boyfriend thinks I should totally do it. It would just suck if some do good liberal did some research and found out I was big time lefty and outted me. I guess I could always deny it.

You could make bank. They'd pull up your registration though. Make sure to say you are a "Democrat Against Obama".

I know. My boyfriend thinks I should totally do it. It would just suck if some do good liberal did some research and found out I was big time lefty and outted me. I guess I could always deny it.

Reagan was a liberal union member democrat for years. Just tell them you had a Reagan epihany. Really lay it on, and say he came and spoke to you in your sleep. They will eat that shit up.

Reagan was a liberal union member democrat for years. Just tell them you had a Reagan epihany. Really lay it on, and say he came and spoke to you in your sleep. They will eat that shit up.

LOL. I think I'd fair better if I said Jesus came to me in my sleep. Maybe start to take on the anti-Christ angle.

You could make bank. They'd pull up your registration though. Make sure to say you are a "Democrat Against Obama".

Yeah. I need to come up with a story of why all of sudden the change. I mean I have attended all those Obama meet ups.

How do you fake the adams apple though?

You will have to ask Ann how its done?

Back