My brother has decided to join the military

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Naturally enough, he will eventually become a general, and then we can start a coup, and establish communism!

All my dreams are coming true!

Nah, it's the Air Force, I just said the Navy because I think Marines hate the Navy for some reason. Rightly, the Marines shouldn't exist, they're a second army, they're entirely pointless and should be rolled into the Navy. But that's just my opinion.

Actually if you said Marines that'd warrant the dick punch, where as the navy earns a hearty handshake and a beer.

Sailors navigate and Marines fight, to defend their ship, and to take other vessels.

Also, Soldiers take hills while Marines take beaches.

The role of the Marine Corps keeps changing, which is probably where all the confusion lies. Often they seem to be treated simply as an expeditionary land fighting force...

i saw it the other night, was not impressed.

i guess for the time, nothing like that had been done before (i.e. war footage etc)

first part was good. second part sucked

Nah, it's the Air Force, I just said the Navy because I think Marines hate the Navy for some reason. Rightly, the Marines shouldn't exist, they're a second army, they're entirely pointless and should be rolled into the Navy. But that's just my opinion.
Well Skidmark, some people don't have the requisite intelligence to hack it in the Army infantry. For them there are the Marines! :)

i saw it the other night, was not impressed.

i guess for the time, nothing like that had been done before (i.e. war footage etc)

first part was good. second part sucked
I can't argue with you about the second half of the movie, except the intro where the Josan in the leather miniskirt approaches Joker and his buddy. That was an all time classic line. "Me so horny. Me love you long time."

But the first half of the movie was one of the all time great pieces of film ever made, Fucking R. Lee was Brilliant!!!! Some of the shit he said just couldn't have been scripted.

Back