My browser has been telling me that FrontPageLink is now marked as an unsafe site.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
My browser has been telling me that FrontPageLink is now marked as an unsafe site. Such bologna doesn't stop me from continuing to the site. Perhaps this is a way these sickos are trying to phase out sites with updates on browsers that do not recognize certain sites as safe because such sites showcase people exposing globalist crime organization sick and filthy lies and deceptions along with all of their sick little selfish interest groups insanity manifestations of lies and deceptions as well.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

My browser has been telling me that FrontPageLink is now marked as an unsafe site. Such bologna doesn't stop me from continuing to the site. Perhaps this is a way these sickos are trying to phase out sites with updates on browsers that do not recognize certain sites as safe because such sites showcase people exposing globalist crime organization sick and filthy lies and deceptions along with all of their sick little selfish interest groups insanity manifestations of lies and deceptions as well.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Tell us how you hate gays again.
On the down low last night again?

Tell us how you hate gays again.
On the down low last night again?

here you go, get easily schooled right here, right now

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-cff0-4a42-91e3-979252993ced

... I mean the best you got is attempting a blast of the same lies that got old long ago

0-leftist-tactics.jpg

definition-of-a-lesbian.jpg

Are-you-a-homosexual-male.png

I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that some people actions do not disgusting me and nor does it mean that their ignorance doesn't infuriate me ...

Back