My cat

Tinkerpeach

My cat brings me all sorts of dead animals, bugs to mice but there is one strange thing.

They are all missing their heads and I've never found the heads, I only see their dead corpses.

When I go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night, regardless of the time, my cat is sitting on my bed just staring at me.

She isn't sleeping, she is just watching me.

I think my cat has a shrine of heads somewhere and is trying to figure out how to get my head.

It's beyond freaky.

My cat brings me all sorts of dead animals, bugs to mice but there is one strange thing.

They are all missing their heads and I've never found the heads, I only see their dead corpses.

When I go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night, regardless of the time, my cat is sitting on my bed just staring at me.

I think my cat has a shrine of heads somewhere and is trying to figure out how to get my head.

It's beyond freaky.

This is why cats should be barred from contact with humans. There is a theory that cats which other people NEVER me keep as pets are t actually domesticated.

This is why cats should be barred from contact with humans. There is a theory that cats which other people NEVER me keep as pets are t actually domesticated.

I don't know about that.

That level of knowledge of cats is not in my wheelhouse.

It would make sense though, I believe dogs who aren't domesticated can turn wild.

I'm not sure though.

It's beyond freaky.

I'd consider a helmet.

Between your cat and your dog it is a certainty that the first one that will start eating your corpse should you die is your cat.

It's beyond freaky.

Cats love affection! Well most of them. So try to give your cat a loving hand! It may look at you in a whole new perspective!

Thanks for sharing!

Cats love affection! Well most of them. So try to give your cat a loving hand! It may look at you in a whole new perspective!

Thanks for sharing!

I don't have a cat for affection, she is a working animal, she is here to hunt to keep bugs and mice out of my home.

That is her job.

I shelter her, feed her and give her water, that's it.

I don't have a cat for affection, she is a working animal, she is here to hunt to keep bugs and mice out of my home.

That is her job.

I shelter her, feed her and give her water, that's it.

Well, let me tell you, they deserve affection. EVEN YOU DESERVES AFFECTION!

So, do not deny this to your cat- and do not deny this of yourself either!

It's beyond freaky.

The heads are the tastiest part....at least according to my cats.

It's beyond freaky.

I think you're safe because your cat doesn't collect empty heads.

My cat doesn't like me, hence the point of this thread.

She wants to kill me but just hasn't figured out how yet.

Cats are evil

wp8542804.jpg

Housecats are nothing less than lions and tigers in miniature.

Nature gave then a terrifying talent for killing things.
If I had a little housecat's muscle twitch, I would have effortlessly become a professional boxing legend.
[Unless the others all had it as well, of course.]

Perhaps Nature didn't realize that humans would someday be around to love and pamper them
and thought that they'd always be on their own.

I don't know about that.

That level of knowledge of cats is not in my wheelhouse.

It would make sense though, I believe dogs who aren't domesticated can turn wild.

I'm not sure though.

Having to survive on ones own, I think, would make man or beast wild.

Back