• RobArms XCR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pre-order TAR-21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
So I heard what my bonus is going to be. I won't post it, mostly because I post enough about my personal life as it is. I get to buy myself one present. Naturally it's going to be a gun. The problem is I can't decide which one. So you all get to vote on it.

#1 Kel-Tec RFB
keltec-rfb-2.jpg

#2 FN FS2000
FNH_CB_FS2000_Right.jpg

#3 MSAR STG 556
MSAR_STG-556_Tan_Rail_Main_A.jpg

#4 SIG 556
SIG556Detail_left.jpg

#5 Robinson Arms XCR

OVL6Zl.gif

#6 FN SCAR
FNM0152mb.png

Also in the running is pre-ordering either a TAR-21 or Remington ACR (former Magpul Masada)

And mods, feel free to edit the pictures for size.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I heard what my bonus is going to be. I won't post it, mostly because I post enough about my personal life as it is. I get to buy myself one present. Naturally it's going to be a gun. The problem is I can't decide which one. So you all get to vote on it.

#1 Kel-Tec RFB
keltec-rfb-2.jpg

#2 FN FS2000
FNH_CB_FS2000_Right.jpg

#3 MSAR STG 556

#4 SIG 556
SIG556Detail_left.jpg

#5 Robinson Arms XCR
OVL6Zl.gif

#6 FN SCAR
FNM0152mb.png

Also in the running is pre-ordering either a TAR-21 or Remington ACR (former Magpul Masada)

I wouild say #2, the FN FS2000, only because it's one that the libtards would say they object to the most.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 Kel-Tec RFB
keltec-rfb-2.jpg

#2 FN FS2000
FNH_CB_FS2000_Right.jpg

#3 MSAR STG 556

#4 SIG 556
SIG556Detail_left.jpg

#5 Robinson Arms XCR

OVL6Zl.gif

#6 FN SCAR
FNM0152mb.png

Which one would be best for duck hunting?

Were all the nifty little pictures intented to induce liberal heart attacks.

I voted for MSAR STG 556, but I know nothing about firearms. Also, I didn't even view the pictures, but it had a longass series number which sounded cool...

Were all the nifty little pictures intented to induce liberal heart attacks.

I voted for MSAR STG 556, but I know nothing about firearms. Also, I didn't even view the pictures, but it had a longass series number which sounded cool...

I know plenty of 'liberals' who love guns more than me (well as much as me anyways).

Get the SIG, function is as important (more important) than the looks... The one time I tried the MSAR STG I didn't like that weird grip, comfort is also important...

I like the versatility and shot the SIG both with the stock and as a pistol. I just like that gun.

Get the SIG, function is as important (more important) than the looks... The one time I tried the MSAR STG I didn't like that weird grip, comfort is also important...

I like the versatility and shot the SIG both with the stock and as a pistol. I just like that gun.

No question, function is important. But this is a gun meant for fun. I already have several AKs, a couple ARs, a CETME and a FAL. I don't honestly NEED another EBR, I just want one that wil be cool and fun, and hopefully teach me a little about innovative gun design.

Well, the FN FS2000 looks like a cross bow, which is certainly cool, but in some ways it just looks wrong to me. Actually, the MSAR STG 556 looks dead sexy, which is another plus for it. The RFB is certainly a cool looking item, though. I would go for one of those three.

The RFB would be a good supplement if my FAL ever takes a shit on me. Of course the others can stand in for my ARs and AKs too. But I do need another battle rifle...

The vote continues.

Well, if you have all the weapons you need, I'd pre-order the TAR-21. I haven't fired it, but it looks well put together.

Well, if you have all the weapons you need, I'd pre-order the TAR-21. I haven't fired it, but it looks well put together.

Yeah, from my understanding Barrett is going to be making the U.S. version, but not until mid summer 2010, and I'm not known for waiting.

Yeah, from my understanding Barrett is going to be making the U.S. version, but not until mid summer 2010, and I'm not known for waiting.
That's why I picked out the, IMO, best made weapon in your list that is currently available. But heck, it doesn't look as cool as some of the others...

:D

All of them are very nice weapons, I just don't like that grip on the MSAR STG 556...

I do likes the gun pr0n!

The grip bothers me too, but it can be folded under the barrel, making it more or less like any other rifle I've ever handled, which is why it made the list. The SIG would be great, and at some point, ALL these guns will be mine anyways. We'll see what the public says first though.

Back