My Deck

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
Yeah, I'm just going out on my deck for a bit. Going to smoke a cig and drink a beer.

I love my deck, it's awesome.

You don't even have a fucking deck. Don't come to JPP Forum and try to impress people with "I have a Deck" shit.

I have a question; Around the first of every month, why do these Welfare Queens like 'Guille' start talking about going out buying cigarettes, beer, and Lottery tickets?

(I gotta' go and do some actual work, but I'll be back later)

You don't even have a fucking deck. Don't come to JPP Forum and try to impress people with "I have a Deck" shit.

Lol, you don't have a deck either, all you have is an ace of diamonds. But, if you're gonna have one card, that's a good one.

Jack, I would come see your deck but I don't think my suspension could take the dirt road I'd have to take to get to your single wide.

I have a question; Around the first of every month, why do these Welfare Queens like 'Guille' start talking about going out buying cigarettes, beer, and Lottery tickets?

(I gotta' go and do some actual work, but I'll be back later)

It's 5 and you have to do some 'actual' work?

Pimpin' ain't easy.

Lol, you don't have a deck either, all you have is an ace of diamonds. But, if you're gonna have one card, that's a good one.

Thanks, countryboy. ALL the credit goes to Jade Dragon. He did EVERYTHING except come to my house and install it for me.

It's 5 and you have to do some 'actual' work?

Pimpin' ain't easy.

It's Tuseday Discount Nite at the Movies. Taking the granddaughter to 'Hell Fest'. (I'll give you my Critic's Review when I return later tonight) Gotta' go, Bye.

Yeah, I'm just going out on my deck for a bit. Going to smoke a cig and drink a beer.

I love my deck, it's awesome.

Go for it.

I do a gin and tonic and cigar on my deck most nights during the summer.

Tonight looks decent (if a bit autumny)...and I may talk my wife into some deck time when she gets home from work.

Went out on my deck...smoked a cigar...drank a shot of Calvados Boulard from a commemorative snifter...and pet the outdoor cat.

Felt like a rich man rather than the hidden face of poverty.

Hell Fest sounds awesome. Have fun.

6 Teenagers go to a 'Halloween' type amusement park ... only two come out alive. Reminded me of an updated 'Drive-In Theater' style scary movie you would take your girlfriend to.
It was a little slow for me, but the 10 year old (and her Mom) liked it. So, that's what REALLY counts. Plus, now we are looking around for Haunted Houses to go visit.

The kid who I hired to sand the Sikkens finish that was on my mahogany deck got through about 80% then hasn't been around for three weeks. He says he's hurt his back. He's friggin' 20. You can't hurt a 20 year old back.

Back