My Dilema, My Burden

Yeah. I heard about that. Sigh......too bad. I used to like wearing my tassles on planes too.

You're going to have to dress like a homeless bag lady, to offset your sexiness, to even get on a flight.

I'm thinking of ways to downgrade my sexiness, for next time I fly.

j/k

Hummm.........

whatever happened to the old days when girls were looked upon as attractive?...I dated a 'PSA' flight attendant back in the late 60's early 70's...in her flight garb she made this young lady look old maid....:D

Wow, that's an old story. I saw this lady when my wife was watching Dr. Phil about a year and a half ago or so.

damo, southwest airlines must be a bunch of prudes.

I've seen skimpier outfits than that, on plenty of flights.

(and I'm not even talking about the flight where I wore tank top, and speedos) j/k

I don't care. It's a non-issue long dealt with and not likely to be repeated.

Although I'd like to meet the girl.

OMG.............

damo, southwest airlines must be a bunch of prudes.

I've seen skimpier outfits than that, on plenty of flights.

(and I'm not even talking about the flight where I wore tank top, and speedos) j/k

cippie wears speedos and wife beaters...yuk..and double yuk! Then again maybe he is one of the WMCA boys!:cof1:

She is hot. I can't believe her story is still circulating. That was amazing to me. It keeps repeating and people think it happened yesterday or something.

She is hot. I can't believe her story is still circulating. That was amazing to me. It keeps repeating and people think it happened yesterday or something.

Please. It involved a hot girl. There were thousands of fatsos thrown off flights before anything was sad about it, and then it was just barely a peep. No one even talks about it anymore. Something bad happens to slutto-girl, she's not even thrown of the flight, and it's the end of the world.

"Too Sexy to Fly"

This could pose a problem for people like me, Tiana, Thorn, and Jarod.

Southwest Airlines is screening people from flights, for being "too sexy to fly"

You have nothing to worry about. Trust me.

150Kip.jpg

Back