My dogs barking his head off ...

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
10:00 my time ...

Had to quit reading JPP and go out and shoot a copperhead that was in my yard. Funny, my dogs didn't want to share the yard with him.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I do not have, and will never have, a copperhead in my yard.

We did have a skunk tonight, though. Had to keep the dog inside.

Lol...it's not so bad. You grow up around here learning the difference between "good" snakes and "bad" snakes. Since I don't have chickens the "bad" snakes are limited to the big three....rattlers, we have timber rattlers, diamondbacks and pygmys..., water moccasins and copperheads. Been teaching my boy how to differentiate.

10:00 my time ...

Had to quit reading JPP and go out and shoot a copperhead that was in my yard. Funny, my dogs didn't want to share the yard with him.
I say 'good job'. zappa will be along sometime today to call you a wannabe cowboy for stepping outside with your manhood instead of getting your dog inside and calling the cops.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I do not have, and will never have, a copperhead in my yard.

We did have a skunk tonight, though. Had to keep the dog inside.
one of my dogs came in two days ago with a mole in it's mouth. that was an adventure because it was still alive and barely injured.

one of my dogs came in two days ago with a mole in it's mouth. that was an adventure because it was still alive and barely injured.

What did you do with it?

(i would definitely be tempted to get a photo of it wearing a fez, in tribute to Secret Squirrel's sidekick, Morocco Mole)

What did you do with it?

(i would definitely be tempted to get a photo of it wearing a fez, in tribute to Secret Squirrel's sidekick, Morocco Mole)
being the animal rescuer that I am, I took it to the local park and released it in the weeds and trees. i took a picture of it. will post it in a bit.

being the animal rescuer that I am, I took it to the local park and released it in the weeds and trees. i took a picture of it. will post it in a bit.

I suppose it is too much to hope that brer mole was sporting a hat.

No matter. Even a hatless mole is worth waiting for. :D

I'm with the dog! Good dog.

Lol ... I keep my combo gun standing in the corner of the living room for just such interruptions. They don't like to share the yard with possums or skunks or ... Well, not much of anything. They're good dogs. One runs rabbits for me to shoot and the other trees squirrels for me to shoot. Making a large pot of squirrels and dumplings for my family reunion Saturday. Using about 15 squirrels. Old Blue had a lot to do with getting them. I really love squirrel. My favorite wild game. I thought about opening a restaurant and calling it OFR ... Oklahoma Fried Rodent. :D

image.jpg

My dogs didn't want to share the yard with this good snake the other day so I picked him up and put him down by my shop to help the cats catch mice.

Does it bother anyone else that I left off the apostrophe in the title of this thread? It's driving me crazy.

Back