My dreams are unkind to me

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I had a dream last night where I was with a group of people trying to escape from this deadly town, and there was also a ghost of a dead child who was drawing grotesque pictures of his death which also provided us with hints as to how to escape with our lives. I woke up in the middle of it and couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. So, now I am very sleepy.

Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Never think so much about dreams.

I had a dream last night where I was with a group of people trying to escape from this deadly town, and there was also a ghost of a dead child who was drawing grotesque pictures of his death which also provided us with hints as to how to escape with our lives. I woke up in the middle of it and couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. So, now I am very sleepy.

Clearly, you still feel trapped in the state of Mississippi. :clink:

You think the dreams are unkind to you? Shoot that's nothing. Try coming to the annual JPP convention!!

Back