My explanation of Free will

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I tried top find a vertical blank, because I thought it would be a better example; but I couldn't find one, so this will have to do.

start-pedigree-chart.jpg

I look at it this way.

Think of alternative time lines.
You start and with each choice you make your time line splits and is dependent on your choice.
Then when that time line forces you to make a different choice, that particular line splits yet again and so on and so on and so on.

Most of us have had things happen that make us wonder why we're still alive and maybe on that time line split; one side did die and the other side lived.

Same with making choices; because choices can have positive and/or negative choices and some time lines may very well have longer life spans.

Sometimes it's not the journey; but the destination that's important.

This does not explain the possibilities or probabilities of the choices that others make, that may affect you.

Like I said, it's my way of looking at it and you have the free will to agree or disagree with me. :D

You must mean the ones that you get online without need of a lawyer

Not sure what your point is;; but if have none and just continue (your free will), then I will exercise my free will and ask for a retro-ban and you can join the others. :good4u:

I tried top find a vertical blank, because I thought it would be a better example; but I couldn't find one, so this will have to do.

start-pedigree-chart.jpg

I look at it this way.

Think of alternative time lines.
You start and with each choice you make your time line splits and is dependent on your choice.
Then when that time line forces you to make a different choice, that particular line splits yet again and so on and so on and so on.

Most of us have had things happen that make us wonder why we're still alive and maybe on that time line split; one side did die and the other side lived.

Same with making choices; because choices can have positive and/or negative choices and some time lines may very well have longer life spans.

Sometimes it's not the journey; but the destination that's important.

This does not explain the possibilities or probabilities of the choices that others make, that may affect you.

Like I said, it's my way of looking at it and you have the free will to agree or disagree with me. :D

Seemingly, all you are doing is looking back and evaluating opportunity costs, can't see where that relates to the abstract concept of free will

Back